JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by aj345611

This might be a dumb question, but are these still anywhere in nyc? i overslept yesterday, went to a few spots but no go. Any help would be appreciated!

by today yeah everything should be sold out out there................

I need some help guys, some people were complaining that there are some slight differences of the tongue and shades with those who purchased the shoe before release date... so for the people who purchased there's from a retailing May 1st or today, type in your production date number (located on the tag inside of the shoe).. I really want to see if there was a difference at all besides the light shade of blue on the tongue. Thanks.

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

damn he got 10 pairs in that pic
The thing is nobody cares. Only way he might get some "props" is if they were all his size.
I got ZERO respect for people who buy out an entire size run to make $$$ when others who actually wanted them go away empty handed.

^ thats why ppl like me missed out on getting ONE pair... to ROCK! FL Aus has a limit of 1 per customer, so we dont get hypebeast re-selling fools like that. smh.

Originally Posted by abernja

The thing is nobody cares. Only way he might get some "props" is if they were all his size.
I got ZERO respect for people who buy out an entire size run to make $$$ when others who actually wanted them go away empty handed.
See, that's where you're wrong. I'm not looking for props. This is the difference in mentality between someone like me and someone like you. Kids like YOU get eaten. It's the law of the jungle, son. Would you let me cut in line if we were standing outside of a store waiting for a shoe? Probably not. So, quit with the senseless chivalry of "I'm gonna cop one pair so everyone else can get theirs..". It's crap.

I have excellent connects. I'm going to get MY pairs for free AND make a little change for the next release by selling the stock I have. You on the other hand are spending your hard earned or parents cash on shoes. There's a little insight to the game I play, fyi. Do it smarter not harder. I don't care what you think but, I will help you understand.

^makes sense, but I will stay salty because i didn't get my pair 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by abernja

See, that's where you're wrong. I'm not looking for props. This is the difference in mentality between someone like me and someone like you. Kids like YOU get eaten. It's the law of the jungle, son. Would you let me cut in line if we were standing outside of a store waiting for a shoe? Probably not. So, quit with the senseless chivalry of "I'm gonna cop one pair so everyone else can get theirs..". It's crap.

I have excellent connects. I'm going to get MY pairs for free AND make a little change for the next release by selling the stock I have. You on the other hand are spending your hard earned or parents cash on shoes. There's a little insight to the game I play, fyi. Do it smarter not harder. I don't care what you think but, I will help you understand.

Say fam keep hustlin!

GottaBdaShoes, I agree with you. I did the same thing with the Space Jams except I was only able to get 2 to sell.

i got me 2 pairs myself, sure as hell when the COOL GREY XI's come out ima buy just as many pairs as GottaBdaShoes, 1) because those are my grails, 2) bc i wanna have atleast 2 pairs on ice and 1 pair to wear and get em all for free. I also have sick connects to get shoes but w. these i only wanted 2 pairs, i got both size 10 bc i told my homie thats the manager at footlocker to hold me one 10 and 1 10.5 but he thought i said both size 10! smh.....atleast i didnt have to wake up at 7am and wait on line like all these fools. i woke up at 1pm and took my time to get ready and go to the mall. and there were my pairs sittin in a bag w/ my name on it sitting there waiting for me =]

These are clean.. but I see much better heat droppin this year. If I want these, I'm sure ill find them in the city. It's not even funny how many stores are here.. you just gotta look hard.

9323534cf40badae873db6129acac1f19b0a01e.pjpg
995256efcba8687cb5d9a339c6d0d743486d3be.pjpg
GottaBthashoes U REMINDED ME OF THIS.  u got what u wanted and thats it,YO I WALKED OUT WITH SIX PAIRS DID ANY OF YOUR PAIRS COME WITH BLUE STAINS ON THEM I WENT THROUGH LIKE TWENTY PAIRS TRYING TO FIND PAIRS WITHOUT THE BLUE STAINS ON THEM ,ONLY THING ALL THE SJ WHERE NOT FOR RESELL BUT FOR ME AND THE FAM AND SOME PARTNERS DO WAT U DO

^ Homer killed it thats str8 illness.... ^ 
eek.gif

BigJ I wasn't really bashing the resell aspect just the whole pissing contest about who makes what off the flip and EOH always coming in threads trying to one up people is nauseating to read. His SN is one of the longest-tenured on here yet he clowns himself like a rookie constantly, just in my opinion.

He and I agreed to disagree a while ago I think so its of no real circumstance and u know I had the upper hand trading these for 09 TB3
tongue.gif

I only mentioned that to say value is in the buyer's eyes, not the seller. Some might think $225 shipped the day after a sold-out RD is a-ok.
Someone else might think waiting almost a year to get an international release on a local trade for just over their original retail is even better.

I been tryna not to be such a flagrant *** on the board these days but its inevitable that an AJ11 release will bring the beast out of the best so....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Agent0024 - u my manz but u def contradicted urself pretty bad.
eoh trying to get efame for bragging yet ur doing the same thing?
ur a winner for paying 160+ shipping(possibly) for true blues when dudes are making enuff profit to get true blues for free?

oh yeah, sorry for posting twice but BigJ u know we stand-up I got these locally for $160 flat cuz.... $150 + tax when its released in Omaha I got all the big city connects like you guys. But we only have one store with a decent account, and they still dont get EVERYTHING but I only threw in the True Blue comparison again to show that the value is in whoever's buying so they don't care about the dude they copped from braggin about his come-up.

Everybody's gotta eat, and its dog-eat-dog. But like someone else said, $30-50 doesn't excite me its more important things than money in this life. But, $30-50 A PAIR multiple times over will get anyone's ticcer toccing so I feel both sides of the fence. Suffice to say everyone who has these is a little ahead right now. Decent ?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

DID ANY OF YOUR PAIRS COME WITH BLUE STAINS ON THEM I WENT THROUGH LIKE TWENTY PAIRS TRYING TO FIND PAIRS WITHOUT THE BLUE STAINS ON THEM

Homie i was at this store b4 they dropped this dude was sellin em 2 weeks b4 they dropped bc thats when he got his shipment in. i opened the box n flipped the shoe over n there were blue stains on the bottom but like on the white part like the midsole i guess you'd call it. i was like %!# is this how are u gonna sell shoes that are messed up and ask for $300 for them. so i passed on that, which i would never pay that anyway. waited 4 more days n copped 2 pairs from my homie thats the manager at footaction. and luckly the pairs i got did not have that wack $%# stain on it......does anyone kno what those stains are from?

Anybody pull out the paper from the box for the Silver Anniversary? I hear people say it makes the mesh part yellow.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Anybody pull out the paper from the box for the Silver Anniversary? I hear people say it makes the mesh part yellow.

why in the hell would the paper make the shoe yellow
grin.gif
?!?!? if thats what the case is then im taking the paper out of my pair that im storing to keep DS 
eek.gif

Good question, people been saying that for years... I mean it kinda makes sense that paper, after time from the heat and moist will eventually effect the shoe some how... so I would guess that no paper is better than paper.

^^^ I always take the paper out, I didnt on the white/green IV from a while back and the netting yellowed horribly. Took out the paper from the tour yellow IV and the netting is still white.

Yeah, I guess it makes sense. I believe if a shoe is left in a box and tissue paper, besides shoes that have some sort of mesh like the XI and a clear bottom, it'll be perfect. The XI's are extremely delicate shoes, so I always take extreme care of them.

I was able to cop my 1 pair so no harm done! Although if I was to b in line and someone gets my pair by buying 5+ pairs id be upset! Let others buy their kicks man!!

Back
Top Bottom