JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

He's looking at your number pop up on caller i.d like "fake retro 11's .hahahaha"
mad.gif
 Yeah I know. I called his momma too and she said hes just sitting down watchin Family Guy. but thats coo. Imma role up on him at his job and hope he hasnt read any of the online articles and trade back again.....hopefully.

WOW........THATS CRAZY! MY BOY GOT A PAIR WITH THE JUMPMAN ON IT, BUT GOT HIS MONEY BACK FROM FTL THINKING HE BOUGHT FAKES CAUSE MY TWO PAIRS DIDNT HAVE THE JUMPMAN ON THEM. DUDES GONNA BE PISSED! WHEN I TELL HIM

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

heres link of video with the jumpman 

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

if u r telling the truth... u sure messed up very bad. very, very bad

I wouldnt even bother if it wasnt the truth. I was actually kind of upset that my hook up tried to sell me fakes. I wish it wasnt the truth. They look the same as the girls did in youtube video. I didnt peep the insole though. 1 in 25. how many pairs were made for retail? Does anyone know?

u seriously dont know how many pair are out there? like seriously?

Like Seriously man? Do you really think that I dont know there are 25 pair out there with a Jumpman on it? Try reading slower and realize I meant how many TOTAL PAIR of the XI 25 Annis were produced or retail. Not just the ones with the Jumpman and the coin. Next tiem try being helpful man and not sarcastic.

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

if u r telling the truth... u sure messed up very bad. very, very bad

I wouldnt even bother if it wasnt the truth. I was actually kind of upset that my hook up tried to sell me fakes. I wish it wasnt the truth. They look the same as the girls did in youtube video. I didnt peep the insole though. 1 in 25. how many pairs were made for retail? Does anyone know?

Like Seriously man? Do you really think that I dont know there are 25 pair out there with a Jumpman on it? Try reading slower and realize I meant how many TOTAL PAIR of the XI 25 Annis were produced or retail. Not just the ones with the Jumpman and the coin. Next tiem try being helpful man and not sarcastic.

These 25 special pairs were put into circulation with the rest of the Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11’s, and can be found at retail partners that carry these highly sought after kicks.

Does this mean if you ordered from NDC you have ZERO chance of gettin a special pair???

glad u know how many r out there. i mean, u already lost maaaad kudos when u returned them jumpman XIs to ur dude... guess u never heard of nike/jb surprising the consumers.
laugh.gif

regardless, i stand corrected.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

These 25 special pairs were put into circulation with the rest of the Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11’s, and can be found at retail partners that carry these highly sought after kicks.

Does this mean if you ordered from NDC you have ZERO chance of gettin a special pair???

that sounds about right. I bet all 25 will never all turn up. one of these sneaker info sites should post some kinda lucky winner list so see who all got the lucky pairs. 

glad u know how many r out there. i mean, u already lost maaaad kudos when u returned them jumpman XIs to ur dude... guess u never heard of nike/jb surprising the consumers.
laugh.gif

regardless, i stand corrected.
Its coo bruh. Yeah I've known JB to include a hidden message here and there but but nothing I cant recall them altering a certain pair of GR shoes to make them even more rare. Can anyone recall JB doing anything like this in the past?

^^^ not intentional but the DMP6/11 pack had the golden eyelids remember?
also, nike changed up the packaging on the trainer package last yr. some people got special cases and what not.

WOWWWW THAT SHOE W. THE JUMPMAN IS GONNA BE WORTH PAPERRRRRRRRR......and the chcik got #1 out of 25 holyyy shyttt
i am soo pissed i didnt get one w. a jumpman now! =[[

and btw i went w. my boy that fits in kids size n the kid sizes souls are way more BLUE n the carbon fiber looks n feels soo much better on the kids sizes.

damnn yo im still heated bout that 1 of 25 jumpman/coin thing. its really bothering me lol

^ they are all numbered 1 of 25. each coin says 1 of 25, they are not numbered like the bin 23 collection or the prmier xx3's. even the coin on the jumpman23.com website says 1 of 25 so i figure all the coins say 1 of 25. its just saying you have 1 pair of only 25 made.

Another thing, i just tried both pairs on, one on each foot of the Space Jams and the 25th annies. honestly the 25th annies look hotter IMO
i love these things, im juss very annoyed that i don't have one of the 25 jumpman ones =[ well hey! atleast i got lucky enough to not get the ones w. the blue ink splatter on them!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
  at the dudes that took back the pairs with the Jumpman, you guy's took some MAJOR L's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

^ they are all numbered 1 of 25. each coin says 1 of 25, they are not numbered like the bin 23 collection or the prmier xx3's. even the coin on the jumpman23.com website says 1 of 25 so i figure all the coins say 1 of 25. its just saying you have 1 pair of only 25 made.

nah homie the one on nike.com says 23 of 25 !!!!! that chick has number 1   !!!!!
edit: says 23 (jumpman) 25

then under it says 1 of 25....so idk

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Now that 1 of 25 info is CRAZY.

GOOD move from BJ and thats NICE they kept it under the table till now.

Now them pairs with the JUMPMAN are going to hit hard.

Back
Top Bottom