JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nerd.gif
Did anyone see that vid on youtube about some chick getting a pair from champs with a jumpman and some coin on the insole saying it is pair 1 of 25?

dang all these pics is gtting me to regret i passed. even if i wanted them i wouldnt of got them bcz i worked
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vanilla Game

Every store in MA I called sold out before 10am. Niketown Boston didn't even receive them. Ended up finding a pair in size 12, I'm an 11 so hopefully I'll be able to trade them for some space jams since I missed out on them and am not paying $300. Worst case, I'll sell them and buy 2000 space jams or cement iv.
I don't know why everybody is complaining about no jumpman , I think people are just upset they weren't able to cop a pair.

laugh.gif

real clean shoe. Thats why I copped X2. Everyone is saying its too much white, well that says to me is it is going to be easy pick ups for the rest of the 25th annis cuz JB isnt going away from this style.  Thank you complainers.

^ Damn why couldn't Jb just release them like that for all the pairs this is BS o well im not going to go crazy to try to find them damn send out pairs to fellow people hopefully it's not on any of them 
laugh.gif

the reason jb never came out with info about this before the rd is because the shoe store employees would of gone through all the pairs before any customers had a chancd to buy them. nice move on jb's part. but then again you can always have a jumpman embroidered on the heel part if you like.

^ I dont care about the whole 25 pair crap he should have just release them with the jumpman on the shoes for everyone 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

the reason jb never came out with info about this before the rd is because the shoe store employees would of gone through all the pairs before any customers had a chance to buy them. nice move on jb's part.

this

as far as the tissue paper issue, it is acidic so it is better to take it out of all the shoe boxes.

Oh yea I see some bans/suspensions coming up
nerd.gif

This release was suppose to be the one where I start playing the shoe game smart. But I had to hit the Old Navy 30% percent off sale. I don't like these so I was planning on flippin a few pair. From the looks of it I couldve came up. But the Old Navy sale was more than worthy.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ I dont care about the whole 25 pair crap he should have just release them with the jumpman on the shoes for everyone 
grin.gif
agreed.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by superfly

i copped two pairs easy in miami! there was like 5 people waiting in line before the store opened. now on another note. why people on here hating on people hustle? let dudes do they reselling thing! STOP HATING!

i don't think it's hating  i just
laugh.gif
at small money resellers who think their doing it.    unless your copping stuff through swoosh,  with footlocker employee 30% discount or 50% when employee appreciation weekends come around,  it's not much money to be made for the hassle.

i remember cameron nelson posting on here how he got a bunch of aqua 8's for around $30 a piece because he bought them in bulk off someone and sold them for anywhere between $90-150 each.   thats smart reselling to me, not that buying a pair of shoes for retail just to make $20 after fees.
idk about you but a free pair of sneakers is always a good reason to resell... not only that but you said $20 mark up? how when they are 150 retail and i just sold a sz 11 on FCNY for 325?
embarassed.gif

heres link of video with the jumpman 

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

im on the fence about these...there's still some at the sheiks near my house, but i cant decide.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

if u r telling the truth... u sure messed up very bad. very, very bad

Originally Posted by bigj505

aww hell naw
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt even bother if it wasnt the truth. I was actually kind of upset that my hook up tried to sell me fakes. I wish it wasnt the truth. They look the same as the girls did in youtube video. I didnt peep the insole though. 1 in 25. how many pairs were made for retail? Does anyone know?

Originally Posted by bigj505

aww hell naw
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt even bother if it wasnt the truth. I was actually kind of upset that my hook up tried to sell me fakes. I wish it wasnt the truth. They look the same as the girls did in youtube video. I didnt peep the insole though. 1 in 25. how many pairs were made for retail? Does anyone know?

u seriously dont know how many pair are out there? like seriously?

Back
Top Bottom