JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

My boy just called me he is camping out already for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

No Jumpman? C'mon son - when's the last time ppl were hatin on XIs.

When was the last time JB made a high top XI without a jumpman. And there was plenty of hate for the previous two XI releases.
Idk, I was skeptical at first, but now I'm kind of liking these and $150 is not bad.  I think its pretty dope that even without the Jumpman, you know exactly what this shoe is all about.  I'll admit the XI CDP was pretty 
eyes.gif
, but the Space Jam was decent.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Has ANYONE tried htem on yet? HOw do they feel? That's all I care about!

They don't feel as cardboardy as the SJ's. I think it's the fact the leather upper is real nice. I did have to go a half size smaller on mine for some reason. But they aren't that bad comfort wise.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by bigj505

I'm from the DMV and I don't see these sitting for two reasons
1 limited
2 they are 11s
and no I'm not happy about the qualities that these have. I'm just realistic
I hear what you are saying, but look at how shoes have moved here in the DMV in 2010.
Outside of the Space Jams and the BIN II's, every other release, including Nike retro/foams, are still sitting in stores.
In certain spots PG, Mo Co. , No. VA, these will move due to hype, but in the city, or urban areas, these will collect dust like 
every other JB release has this year.
Check Craigslist, and see how the resellers are doing.........
laugh.gif

And these are not that limited if Champs/FTL's are getting these in the burbs, in multiple size runs.   
i see what ur saying but ur underestimating the love of 11s and the desire for columbias. these are the closet thing to it that jb seems to be offering.
and u know dudes sell for any profit they can get. price point is 150+tax. they just need 200+fees and they make a few bucks.
people have been paying 200+ for these like they retail.
laugh.gif

Do you guys actually think these will sell out? Or even be gone in the morning? I don't even know whether to wake up early and get em or just get em whenever I wake up tomorrow.

camping out some people on here are crazy if you realy like the shoe just order it online or call eastbay smh

If you wear these casually wipe them down, and box them right these will last a while. Granted they wont look that crispy as the first wear, but these are dope. Very classy IMO. SMH @ dirt magnet. What shoe isnt?!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol people.... up until NOW, you have all been saying that you wont cop and that these are trash, blah, blah, blah. Now look at you.
laugh.gif
Let the hype begin.
im not gonna change my mind.  These are extra whack IMO

laugh.gif
No matter how many fellow NTers say that this shoe is "whack" or "easy pass", its still "Air Jordan" were talking about here
Personally I've seen somebody already rockin' this shoe here in Chicago
So just to make sure to all those NTers who are copping these shoes on-line stay glued to your laptops and to all those camping out stay safe and don't get mugged!!
happy.gif

**Just noticed J.R. Smith is wearin' them for Game 6

Back
Top Bottom