JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Still full run on Eastbay... Just didn't really feel them, gonna just hold out for December, January, February, done!

so what's the deal with NTNY? i got my wristband on thursday night and they told me to be there at 630am Saturday morning.. it's 330 now and I would like to bang my girl and goto sleep so I hope that ain't true. 9am maybe?? also, if I show up wearing the shoe already (rocking pajamas too, btw. lmao) will they not let me cop?

I hope everyone who slept on this release and thought there would be "plenty to go around" has no trouble finding their size at flight club tomorrow night! congrats to the lazy cats who copped online at midnight and lol at the chaos I saw at champs times square as I was driving by to go see nightmare on elm street. ahh I love sneaker releases. also, idk but I kinda like the no jump man. pretty dope. besides, if your a human, you probably wear pants. and pants tend to cover half your damn foot, so compaining about no jump man is a slight fail. so admit to the flow of haterade in your blood, you'd probably be better off.
wink.gif

They ok. im an 11 fan, so i have to cop no matter how lazy they went with the materials. Got on eastbay in the first second, 9 minute wait in the que... 1 minute to go and Bang, they sold out of my 11. Dang it.

Id get em at retail, but they aint worth anything over...

didnt get off work till 11:00pm by time i went to eastbay size 13 all sold out. working late FTL.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here we go with the same ol BS. "finishline charged my card" .."i havent gotten an confirmation email"

Damn, Are you guys kids or something? Don't you remember what happens with these companies?
No, it's my first time. What happens?
at least Eastbay will give you a $25 giftcard/credit for future purchases.

Gonig to pick up my pair after 10:30 when the hooligans lining up for the 4 other pairs my spot recieved are gone. These arent perfect, but they are much nicer than my patent leather yellowed columbias. So until the columbias come back out, these will do.

Pretty much sold out here @ Orlando. Scattered sizes all over town, but they gone. Good luck to everyone that's guna cop.

I just went on eastbay and they not sold out... did they sell out??

Originally Posted by mints

I'm glad I picked up my pair Friday morning. Wore them out to a concert tonight with a seersucker suit. It sort of makes me want to get a few of the other 25th releases, because man this looked pretty sweet.

LOL

Got my two pairs last night at midnight by phone order at Eastbay. No problems at all for me.. They told me they are completely sold out and that it only took 15 mins to do so!

I just got my pairs this morning from Champs at Willowbrook Mall in Jersey. There were like 40 people standing in line at the footlocker a few stores down, and they were still not open by the time I lcopped mine. Some of them didn't believe that Champs had them so they didn't take the chance and they stayed in the long line which was better for me.

my friend just told me there were only 4 people at finish line in wheaton mall so i think they will be on shelves for a while in the dmv.

Anybody knows if Cincinnati has some left? I was suppose to go to Corporate last night but an emergency came up and missed out on waiting for them. Holla at me Cincy or No. Kentucky let me know what's up.

doubt they will be sitting for long^^^ a finishline near me in va only got 6 pairs

Back
Top Bottom