JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Got my 2 from Eastbay last night, 2 size 11 with free shipping, if they dont look good they will be up on Ebay.

Was at NTLV this morning and they had sold out by 9:45 AM.  This mom was there trynna sell an 11 for $250.00

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Put a limited tag on anything, and they will come.

Props to all those who were able to get them who didn't buy for resell purposes.

All white, isn't me style.
^^yep.. saved me money and copped me some Hare VII's for $170 today.

Went out and copped another pair this morning it was crazy i really did not think these would sell instantly xi make be go crazy the day when the concords are released again it gonna be legendary

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

dawson-crying.jpg

YOU lost your wallet, that's YOUR fault.
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol i sold these for 270. is that a good price? and no im not a reseller. i just didnt like it as a bday present, and yes thats mean to sell a gift from a family for money. #$%%

y was it so rediculous on da internet tryna cop then i wake up at 8 get 2 footaction at 8:30 it opens at 9 thers only 7-8 ppl ther i copped my 8 an my brothas 11 wit eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by chi9bulls

I was one of the biggest fans of these but this has turned into the worst shoe release for me. I am just disappointed in Niketown Chicago, I had been going there for the past six years for these big releases and two of the employees know me. I got there a little before 6am and was able to pick my 9.5 out easy but I had lost my wallet and I called around and my sister was willing to come to lend me some money but they said I couldn't hold it til they opened, and by this time, there was only one guy left waiting, and he was waiting for me not to be able to get my pair so they gave up my pair and gave it to him and he happily walked out with 3 pairs of XIs, I with zero... Thank you NTC, you lost my respect/ business, not that it even matters to you

dawson-crying.jpg
roll.gif

YOU lost your wallet, that's YOUR fault.
eyes.gif

lol @ the people copping multiple pairs of these like they will be worth something later

And out of all the people that bought them how many are going to where them? My estimate is, 3?

Picked up my two pairs this morning and I am glad I copped. Needed a 9.5, but I think I may stick with the 10s

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol @ the people copping multiple pairs of these like they will be worth something later

And out of all the people that bought them how many are going to where them? My estimate is, 3?

Did u count me in that 3 cause I have never brought a pair that hasn't been worn. I never will either, Hell my Dmp 11's are brown from me wearing them over 100 times rain and all.

Props to everyone who copped these.
I had to pass, I have Columbia retro's, thinkin about sea glowing them soon.

Easy cop @ Downtown San Francisco Champs. There was only 4 people in line when I got there @ 9:45am.

Huge Tornado watch in memphis, loud siren woke me up 4:30 in tha mornin, was supposed to go try and cop but didnt feel like it was worth drivin through a storm

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

my Dmp 11's are brown from me wearing them over 100 times rain and all.

pic?

FlighclubNy has a sz 11 and 13 listed as new for $100 it doesn't say anythings wrong so maybe someone can try their luck.

got my pair this morning by just going to work! my homeboy went this morning to pick them up and brought the to me. paid retail

Lol@ you thinking they wont be worth something later...They said the same thing about Laneys, and a %+!# load of other jordans. Not to mention Jesus..they denied him! Chances of them releasing these again is 1 outta 10000 if that. I'm not sure how limited they we're, few rumors of 9000 pairs made in which I don't believe. However, these will be worth something in the years to come. Jordan brand has never released an all white 11, never. Not to mention no jumpman? Cmon....This is the beginning. No hype intended.

Back
Top Bottom