JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so check this out, so I missed out on release date online, all websites crashed, I was able to add it to FNL cart but couldn't check out. oh well, only wanted 1 pair, guess everyone hoarded it..haha

checked everyday for the most part and was first to post that they had the FNL restock and if you wanted to gamble, go ahead and try it. couldn't hurt. They didn't have my size, 10.5, so I wasn't tripping....figured it wasn't meant to be like the SJ release

so yesterday I opened my browser and went to FNL and noticed I had one item in my cart, it was the XI's in my size, so hey for kicks, I hit checkout and entered my CC info, and boom got a order confirmation...so I'm thinking "yeah like this is gonna go thru, whatever...." so today I get a email, shipping confirmation...I was like what? clicked the link and behold, there is a package coming for me......woah, totally unexpected....not sure if I'll get a empty box or some other shoe
smile.gif
but something is on its way....

crazy huh?

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by 310HxA

I just saw a pair of fake Anni. XI's on ebay that look WAYYY better than the ones JB produced
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i saw that w/ the cover like the sj's & they had a better shape & pl cut also....... smh jb
I didnt see those bro. The fakes i saw had the regular fake jumpman box but the thing that got to me was these fakes ACTUALLY had a blue tinted sole!! Are you %&#$%& kidding me!? Really JB? Fakes did a better job in these than JB did.
laugh.gif
 Im glad i overslept on RD

laugh.gif
Haha word. I feel bad for people who bought into this garbage.
Fakes >>>>>> this trash.

Just got my pair from a Footaction employee, only $160 !!

he showed me his employee receipt, he copped them with his 30% off on May 1st......

so I think now we both happy with that
smokin.gif

the quality of this pair is way batter than the CDP....

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

yo im pissed my left shoe is starting to yellow in the back

Really, though.  What did you expect??

only 4 wears my dude
eyes.gif
No offense and dont take this the wrong way fam, but do you wear them casually or do you walk in puddles, grass, mud, etc...? ive worn mine about 5 times and they still look DS also my 09 SJ have been worn numerous times and they are still icy. i wear them to class and the mall trying to avoid wet spot and oil stains on the ground and my kicks stay fresh.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

yo im pissed my left shoe is starting to yellow in the back

Really, though.  What did you expect??

only 4 wears my dude
eyes.gif
No offense and dont take this the wrong way fam, but do you wear them casually or do you walk in puddles, grass, mud, etc...? ive worn mine about 5 times and they still look DS also my 09 SJ have been worn numerous times and they are still icy. i wear them to class and the mall trying to avoid wet spot and oil stains on the ground and my kicks stay fresh.

homie, just like u mentioned how u wore them, same exact way w. mine. i wore mine to class 2-3 times n to the mall like 2 times. honestly the back part of the sole on 1 shoe has one spot thats just yellow, n its pissin me off, idk why it yellowed in just that one spot. i gotta get a pic up once i get the chance to show you wat i mean. otherwise the shoe looks VNDS

here i took a pic, idk how good you can see it....idk i'm mad anal about my shoes, yeah i do wear all my kicks besides the ones i have double pairs for bc why would i wear another pair if i'm already rockin the same kicks. but whatever not too big of a deal bc they are going to yellow no matter what, i just wish it took a little longer to start......had to happen one time or another. whatever i still got a pair in my closet sitting on ICEEEE
happy.gif

9ickcx.jpg

when you take your shoes off, do you push the toe of your other shoe on that spot to get the shoe off?

^^^ nahh i take em off w. my hands
edit: never wore them in rain, never walked over dirt nor grass. idk maybe bc i was in the grimey streets of NYC sidewalks, that cudda done it 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nesdude85

@awon23

Mine were a size 10.5. What size were yours?

I guess my pair wasn't an isolated incident after all. Did you decide to keep them?

Mine are 8.5.

Yeah, I'm keeping my pair. Bought it for retail and I don't want to return them and buy a pair on eBay for more (and there's a chance they might be messed up as well).

But I figure it's not very noticeable since its on the inside part of the shoe.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

thats awful. they really should not yellow that quickly. i just bet the cg will be made of the same same @%#%#@ quality sadly.

noo don't say that CG XI is my fav xi, my HOLY GRAILS! i;m buying 3 pairs at the least. once i get those i can stop buying soo many damn shoes!....for a little bit 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by degenerazn

Which 2010 XIs would people say is the best quality one?
Well, i'll give you a rundown of all of the XI's that have released since the DMP. If you're talking about comfort, then the Silver Anniversary, DMP, (For me Bred XI), SJ.
If you're talking about Material: DMP, Anniversary, SJ/BRED (tied)
If you're talking about looks: (Bred/DMP/SJ/Anniversary)

Ofcourse, this is just MY OPINION/

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I've heard complaints of jumpman's coming off the insoles and now extra quick yellowing! What's going on JB?

yeah dude, my annies are yellowing a little bit and the jumpmans are off the insoles already after 4-5 wears.....whatever, happen one day  or another. im not gonna $+$** because i actually like wearing my shoes. i buy shoes to wear, and i buy another pair if i really like them so i can have a perfect DS pair to just chill on
glasses.gif
 and that is why i do not give a 'F' b/c i have another pair sittin in my closet 
happy.gif

Wow I finally got my pair in the mail today and the quality is a joke.  Why are my soles light green?  And why are my lace holders yellowed?  And why do the tongue and insides have tints of blue all over them?  I thought this was supposed to be an all white shoe.  These got more colors on them than those "what the dunk" sb's.  I'm very unhappy with this purchase.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Wow I finally got my pair in the mail today and the quality is a joke.  Why are my soles light green?  And why are my lace holders yellowed?  And why do the tongue and insides have tints of blue all over them?  I thought this was supposed to be an all white shoe.  These got more colors on them than those "what the dunk" sb's.  I'm very unhappy with this purchase.

so return them my dude, no point to keep a shoe you don't like!

Originally Posted by Beats05

so return them my dude, no point to keep a shoe you don't like!

^Got them off eBay...no returns. Pictures with great lighting can be really deceiving...I'll resell them when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom