Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I missed out on the SJs in 09 so I'm in for one just as long there isnt a crazy price jump...
blue tinted soles and jumpman jam? I wouldnt be surprised

These are my picks if JB cares lol.

Please just drop the Columbia 11 mids in this summer already!

You can also drop the snakeskin lows, make the zen grey 11 lows a GR this time around and bring out Blackout 11 mids in December.

Read somewhere on a blog, (forgot where) but Rumor has it that the snakeskin's arent releasing anymore, but the Blackout 11's are releasing instead in december. also JB will be releasing the Space Jams as quickstrikes but no Colombias!!... is there any truth to this ??

Read somewhere on a blog, (forgot where) but Rumor has it that the snakeskin's arent releasing anymore, but the Blackout 11's are releasing instead in december. also JB will be releasing the Space Jams as quickstrikes but no Colombias!!... is there any truth to this ??
Why dont u read the last 2 pages.....An if u reading "other" Blogs........WHY ARE U HERE?!!!!

looks at comment... looks at title of the thread... looks at join date... looks at looks at... rolls over and passes out
Look like we gotta a couple of spies.... I like the idea of the NT watermark. Will incorporate that for future references

What?! Blackout 11s and SJs as a QS??????

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

I'm right along with ya...

View media item 210188

Last edited:
am i the only one seeing the black out 11s as a black friday release? i mean they did 3 and 4s what else can they do (rhetorical) for black friday it just makes sense for it to be a nov release and hopefully columbias (white christmas work with me here ppl lol) will be the release because im tired of it getting pushed back for stuff that we seen over and over.. <repeat last two overs..over

am i the only one seeing the black out 11s as a black friday release? i mean they did 3 and 4s what else can they do (rhetorical) for black friday it just makes sense for it to be a nov release and hopefully columbias (white christmas work with me here ppl lol) will be the release because im tired of it getting pushed back for stuff that we seen over and over.. <repeat last two overs..over
this makes total sense here

am i the only one seeing the black out 11s as a black friday release? i mean they did 3 and 4s what else can they do (rhetorical) for black friday it just makes sense for it to be a nov release and hopefully columbias (white christmas work with me here ppl lol) will be the release because im tired of it getting pushed back for stuff that we seen over and over..

so all i have to do is take pics of my shoes i own and claim they are releasing this year and people will believe it? interesting

so all i have to do is take pics of my shoes i own and claim they are releasing this year and people will believe it? interesting

well......
the space jam pic looks off from the 09s because the soles are blue tinted and we all know the 09s had clear soles.

Quote:
Well after this whole thing where all the sneaker sites snatched up shebeast photoshop, I'm starting to wonder how legit most of them are... MN is already trash, but I thought the others had inside sources/knowledge.....

if that does happen that would make me very happy... doubt ill go hard for blk/blk xi & i dont even need sj's

if that does happen that would make me very happy... doubt ill go hard for blk/blk xi & i dont even need sj's
Thats all the reason that this whole space jam thing dosent even add up... If JB drops space jams again, most people still have the last release because that was a little over half a million pairs as well, im sure they will sell because they will be limited and they are space jams, but they just sold out of half a million pairs of breds in no time... So to make QS limited numbers of space jams, does not add up for a company that is out to make as much profit as possible.... Now lets move on to the blackout 11's, the holiday jordan release has been the biggest day for JB for idk how many years, even before the concords dropped... They will not and I repeat will not drop a plain all black, shoe on the biggest day for company profit, they are taking a big risk that when people cant get there hands on the very limited QS space jams or just dont want them cause they still have the last ones, there is little chance they would then go for a plain all black shoe..... Mark my words, I can see them maybe doing a QS of spacejams, but the blackouts are not going to happen...... You all will see next week when I get pics of clothing to match this shoe..

Or maybe JB made a VERY VERY low number of Space Jams to bait people into buying the Blackouts. People will def. flock that way once/if they strike out on the Space Jams and buy blackouts as a consolation and/or try to get a trade out of them.

Space Jams and Blackouts use all the same colors practically except for some colored thread and and unpainted/white midsole

Last edited:
Or maybe JB made a VERY VERY low number of Space Jams to bait people into buying the Blackouts. People will def. flock that way once/if they strike out on the Space Jams and buy blackouts as a consolation and/or try to get a trade out of them.

Space Jams and Blackouts use all the same colors practically except for some colored thread and and unpainted/white midsole

wouldnt really make too much sense then since Jams would sell anyways... why spend the extra $$$ to make the minor changes instead of a full blown production of the 1 color (Jams)

Back
Top Bottom