Jordan XII - Royalty - November 13, 2021

I'm not a huge fan of these, but the custom by shawndavinci shawndavinci is 🔥🔥. Obviously the gold tab is horrendous and the black laces are trash also.

Screenshot_20211115-222123_Instagram.jpg

Nike not giving the option for quicker delivery and then have the audacity to use this crappy LSO Shipping service…I’ll probably have my pair after Thanksgiving ☠
1637160401003.gif

I got Laser Ship for my dunks I got in the restock, but they sent these with Fed Ex. Of course these are coming today and I'm still waiting on those. Funny how random it is.

I got Laser Ship for my dunks I got in the restock, but they sent these with Fed Ex. Of course these are coming today and I'm still waiting on those. Funny how random it is.

mine shipped via FedEx but not scheduled to get here til Friday (SoCal). Usually all nike purchases are 2-3 day shipping so idk wtf is going on this time

What’s the issue with lasership? It’s my first time having a package delivered by them. My issue is I usually pickup my Fedex and/or UPS packages from a designated store. I’m never home during deliveries and I don’t want my packages outside. With lasership there’s no pickup option.

What’s the issue with lasership? It’s my first time having a package delivered by them. My issue is I usually pickup my Fedex and/or UPS packages from a designated store. I’m never home during deliveries and I don’t want my packages outside. With lasership there’s no pickup option.
Seems like a lot of customers have had laser ship problems

I’ve been buying stuff online forever between Nike and just online shopping in general. I don’t think I’ve ever had a package not arrive until this year with laser ship from Nike. I’ve had several delivered fine also. USPS/fedex/dhl/fedex all never lost a package for me.

3A84619E-B3D0-4361-85FE-3C8DF2864C78.jpeg

F85073D2-2BA3-41AD-B2D5-C28C7A30DD1A.jpeg

Ive never been fortunate enough to have a pair of Taxis over the years. It’s that one shoe that has always eluded me. Everyone has that one shoe. The shape on these is a bit off, slight banana action going on. But with that said I’m extremely happy to have them….. even if they still aren’t quite Taxi’s.

9EF51CB0-AC1C-471E-83AF-7885573A92E3.jpeg

P.S
Its always been crazy how much of a different direction that tinker chose to go in as opposed to the XI. The XII is phenomenal , just a tank of a shoe and the exact opposite of what the XI was in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lasership steal, but they claim they lost it. They are very slow, and people deliver boxes sometimes in their personal vehicles. I had a dude pull up in my drive way and throw the box out his car window. How dare Nike use them. I'm done buying shoes online until this pandemic completely over and companies like UPS are fully staffed again.

Just got my pair in. Thought I would be heavily compelled to black out some of the gold accents but idk reminds me of the silver on playoff 12s and French blues. I more so would change the Jumpman on the tongue a little faster.
After owning every iteration of taxi’s at some point in my life I’d say the point on the toe is great. It just the corner of the lateral black panels above the gold tabs could be higher, reminiscent to the last retro.

All the pairs I’m scouting on eBay for decent price just got cooked. :angry::angry::angry: Found good deals too cause of Nice Kicks Twitter. All cooked. Last deal left is with a 0 feedback seller mind authenticity guarantee but his expected ship time is forever! :stoneface:

Damn man, just lemme hold some Royalty’s for retail bro, share it out. I’m heated. Stop being stingy on the restocks Nike. Let it fly out the sneaker Humidor.

I’m tryna UN-DS these the day that i get them.8) Taxi-ish is Concord-ish, feel me?

connect me to retail plzzzz NT. 🙏 Pissed mayne, they love to 🤬 wit people too much. They screw with you on retail & they screw with you on a good resale deal. :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom