Kanye West Assaults 18 Year Old For Extremely Racist Remarks...

bro how does the length of time make any difference? it only takes half a second to say something and deserve the hands.

although if he followed the dude into the office and swung on him, he's wrong. not by my personal morality, but by law.
just stating the facts.

36 year old man, beating on a 18 year old high school kid in a chair
happy.gif

bro how does the length of time make any difference? it only takes half a second to say something and deserve the hands.
although if he followed the dude into the office and swung on him, he's wrong. not by my personal morality, but by law.

just stating the facts.

36 year old man, beating on a 18 year old high school kid in a chair :D

but why shouldnt a 36 year old be able to kick an 18 year olds ***? You the type of dude to let someone disrespect your wife/sister/mother?

the kid wanted kanye to hit him though. not only is he probably going to lose some money over this, he gave the kid the satisfaction of getting exactly what he wanted

I'm sure they paid this guy a nice amount for him to take some yeezy slaps, we all saw dude fight that pap, he is not scary.
I'm sure most of the people signed releases barring them from discussing what happened..

Yes I think they are that lame to do some ish like this, probably one of Kylie and Kendalls friends.

Slightly different version from E

UPDATE: E! News adds more to the developing story via various sources on scene as the incident happened.

“Kim and Kanye were meeting for an appointment today,” the source tells E! News. “Kim arrived later than Kanye. En route into the building Kim saw a young man yelling racial slurs at the paparazzi. Kim told him he shouldn’t use racial slurs and he turned on her and verbally assaulted her.”

The source says that the young man verbally attacked the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, telling her to “shut the f–k up” before continuing to use the N-word while aiming his insults at Kim.

“The two ended up in a stairwell where the man was in her face and continued to verbally assault her,” the insider added. “She was genuinely scared.”

And that’s when Yeezy, who was already present at the building, called his soon-to-be-wife before rushing to his fiancée’s side.

“Kanye called her phone and she answered and the man continued yelling at her,” the source continued. “Kanye overheard and came running down…he confronted the guy.”

A second source adds that the rapper called Kim trying to find her because she was late to the appointment, and when she answered, he could hear her “crying hysterically.”

Although Kanye rushed to Kim’s side, the teen continued to insult the couple.

“The guy continued with the slurs,” the source said. “He was in Kanye’s face and wouldn’t stop. He was taunting him. Police were called to the scene.”

The young man involved in the altercation was spotted leaving the medical building, with no comments as paparazzi swarmed a waiting car. The Beverly Hills Police Department are currently investigating a misdemeanor battery incident, while Kim Kardashian is “talking to her counsel and considering her options.”

the kid wanted kanye to hit him though. not only is he probably going to lose some money over this, he gave the kid the satisfaction of getting exactly what he wanted

To bad kids face will soon be plastered on tv and hell be labeled a racist. But I'm sure kid won't care. His claim to fame will be getting yeezy slapped

this has gotta be for their tv show.

plus you mean to tell me that kim kardashian even responded to the kid? she gets yelled at all day and i'm sure it's not all nice. why wouldn't she keep it moving like every other time?

Slightly different version from E

:lol: I love it... made KimYe looking like the victims here.

KimK is such a pathetic human being. With all the "silver ____" in her mouth, and living in her bubble, she obviously couldn't handle the situation herself and had to cry to her man to protect her. Imagine if a soccer mom or a teenage cheerleader called her those words... what was she gonna do call up her sister and mom to beat them up? Don't get me wrong, Ye had every right to defend her but to be 36 years old and attacking someone because of words? You would think dude is more mature at that age. Sad that so many kids look at him as their role model.

KimK is such a pathetic human being. With all the "silver ____" in her mouth, and living in her bubble, she obviously couldn't handle the situation herself and had to cry to her man to protect her. Imagine if a soccer mom or a teenage cheerleader called her those words... what was she gonna do call up her sister and mom to beat them up? Don't get me wrong, Ye had every right to defend her but to be 36 years old and attacking someone because of words? You would think dude is more mature at that age. Sad that so many kids look at him as their role model.

I see what you're saying but at the same time, you know damn well you would want to fight any man that hurled racist remarks at your wife.
I don't care how old you are, those are fighting words. Lose/lose situation imo.

Wonder if this guy's gonna receive a payment.. If so smart man.

He got what he deserved I hope ye at least hit him with a nice kick to the head or something cause that's beyond disrespectful :smh: he should receive nothing but headache.

is this a real response or troll?

It is odd to me that the dude is literally 18...

I mean, thats the only odd coincidence in this whole mess in my eyes.

He couldnt have been 17... or 19. He was literally exactly the age of legal adulthood.

I dont know... maybe im the only one that finds that a little odd.
Illuminati?

Back
Top Bottom