Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by copped

Here is a girl I went to school with:

14a96w.jpg

So people saying there are girls just like her on the streets and do we see them all the time? sure, maybe, why not.

But to discredit Kanye's girl and other girls like the one above "because there are others on the street just like them" is rediculous...

95% of you guys in here posting don't have a girl like the one i posted nor Kate Upton.

And seriously ninjahood are you kidding me with that ugly girl you posted? you sound ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds to me like some of you guys haven't had sex with different TYPES OF BROADS (body types, races, etc.)...those girls may look skinny to you but they aren't...they are fit and tight as hell...trust me.

c'mon son.....just say whats blatantly obvious...you got da white meat at a premium b
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
cuz to say da chick i posted is "ugly" and your response is posting another regular white girl speaks volumes...its cool see what you doing
nerd.gif

"us colored folk can never be in da same beauty boat as da white masta's  snowflake princess"
lol you sound silly....

I've dated black women, I've slept with them and they are almost always better looking then the ones you post. I am not black, white, or asian.

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

why do you keep reiterating racial quotes when its clear that a lot of us date multicultural, it isn't about black or white, its about hot and NOT

14a96w.jpg

So people saying there are girls just like her on the streets and do we see them all the time? sure, maybe, why not.

But to discredit Kanye's girl and other girls like the one above "because there are others on the street just like them" is rediculous...

95% of you guys in here posting don't have a girl like the one i posted nor Kate Upton.

And seriously ninjahood are you kidding me with that ugly girl you posted? you sound ridiculous...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds to me like some of you guys haven't had sex with different TYPES OF BROADS (body types, races, etc.)...those girls may look skinny to you but they aren't...they are fit and tight as hell...trust me.

c'mon son.....just say whats blatantly obvious...you got da white meat at a premium b
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
cuz to say da chick i posted is "ugly" and your response is posting another regular white girl speaks volumes...its cool see what you doing
nerd.gif

"us colored folk can never be in da same beauty boat as da white masta's  snowflake princess"
lol you sound silly....

I've dated black women, I've slept with them and they are almost always better looking then the ones you post. I am not black, white, or asian.

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

why do you keep reiterating racial quotes when its clear that a lot of us date multicultural, it isn't about black or white, its about hot and NOT

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

damn this thread GOT REAL.

can we end it here?

She is average/ok Def get the D, some of yall would wife.

saying she is better than AMBER ROSE is buggin..

thats it, lets not turn this into a black versus white thang

damn this thread GOT REAL.

can we end it here?

She is average/ok Def get the D, some of yall would wife.

saying she is better than AMBER ROSE is buggin..

thats it, lets not turn this into a black versus white thang

14a96w.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok

14a96w.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

White women have a higher life expectancy rate, doe.

What good does it do to age well when you already look like a, well..you know..

Theres a trade-off.
grin.gif

"and thats reah"

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Theres a trade-off.
grin.gif

"and thats reah"

She IS better than Amber Rose though

I'd keep Amber Rose around strictly for sex

Kate is relationship type which equals sex+

Kate > Amber

She IS better than Amber Rose though

I'd keep Amber Rose around strictly for sex

Kate is relationship type which equals sex+

Kate > Amber

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Theres a trade-off.
grin.gif

"and thats reah"

So are you referring to black women when you say "what good does it do to age well when you already look like a..."?

Get serious.  It's funny how you guys buy into the whole glamour white girls stuff.
laugh.gif
 There are plenty of great looking women of all colors BUT for a fact black women will retain their looks longer. 

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Theres a trade-off.
grin.gif

"and thats reah"

So are you referring to black women when you say "what good does it do to age well when you already look like a..."?

Get serious.  It's funny how you guys buy into the whole glamour white girls stuff.
laugh.gif
 There are plenty of great looking women of all colors BUT for a fact black women will retain their looks longer. 

20 pages ?
eek.gif

Is really even dating her? Shes probably just his jumpoff, They arent officially dating til I see pictures of him walking hand and hand down the street with her.

20 pages ?
eek.gif

Is really even dating her? Shes probably just his jumpoff, They arent officially dating til I see pictures of him walking hand and hand down the street with her.

Back
Top Bottom