Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

the hood-rat that ninjahood posted and this SI model are both above average. can we all agree on that at least?
laugh.gif

Agreed. Different types of beauty. Model beauty vs. Around The Way beauty. I'd take Kate because she got bigger boobs though, and the NYC broad don't have enough bunz to counter-balance that advantage. But you're winning either way.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

Your in every white girl appreciation post railing against them dude, obviously your the one with the self-image issues. I'm white, don't even really like white girls that much, but that chick is hot.  So is the dark skin chick "Damaris Lewis," right next to her.  Beauty comes in all forms, shapes and sizes.  Thick/Skinny/Beluga, it's all just prefrences at the end of the day. What is wrong with a black guy liking blond, white chicks.  I'ma white kid who likes black girls, does that mean I hate my own people? No, it means that we live in a country that is very diverse, and sometimes people often tend to be attracted to the opposite of themselves.  You sound silly saying "white women age" bad...I'm sure all the black women with diabetes and healthy diets age terribly well too.
laugh.gif
 Making, prejudice general statements makes you come off as salty and insecure in your own skin, ol' wale shades looking **+ boy.

And I'm sure the chicks are all over you dude when they find out your a "pro" baller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

Your in every white girl appreciation post railing against them dude, obviously your the one with the self-image issues. I'm white, don't even really like white girls that much, but that chick is hot.  So is the dark skin chick "Damaris Lewis," right next to her.  Beauty comes in all forms, shapes and sizes.  Thick/Skinny/Beluga, it's all just prefrences at the end of the day. What is wrong with a black guy liking blond, white chicks.  I'ma white kid who likes black girls, does that mean I hate my own people? No, it means that we live in a country that is very diverse, and sometimes people often tend to be attracted to the opposite of themselves.  You sound silly saying "white women age" bad...I'm sure all the black women with diabetes and healthy diets age terribly well too.
laugh.gif
 Making, prejudice general statements makes you come off as salty and insecure in your own skin, ol' wale shades looking **+ boy.

And I'm sure the chicks are all over you dude when they find out your a "pro" baller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok
Fat-Chicks-ghetto.JPG

fgg.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok
Fat-Chicks-ghetto.JPG

fgg.gif

women thread on nt are like car threads. talkin bout bugattis astons chargers camars. yet yall aint drivin them. #fail at all yall., cuz u know damn well this thred is an undercover i wish i were yeezy thread.

women thread on nt are like car threads. talkin bout bugattis astons chargers camars. yet yall aint drivin them. #fail at all yall., cuz u know damn well this thred is an undercover i wish i were yeezy thread.

I stand corrected. Them SI pics do make her look hella regular.

How the hell did she become a swimsuit model with that body? When I think model, I'm thinking 36-24-36 Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangalista type chicks. There's nothing about this chick that is special. She's pretty, but I'm sure most average guys have dated a girl that looked at least that good, if not several.

I don't know what made this chick stick out to Kanye. She's taller than him, I guess that might been a factor. But for a 33 year old black superstar to date a 18 year old white girl, I figured she'd have to be badder than that.

I stand corrected. Them SI pics do make her look hella regular.

How the hell did she become a swimsuit model with that body? When I think model, I'm thinking 36-24-36 Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Linda Evangalista type chicks. There's nothing about this chick that is special. She's pretty, but I'm sure most average guys have dated a girl that looked at least that good, if not several.

I don't know what made this chick stick out to Kanye. She's taller than him, I guess that might been a factor. But for a 33 year old black superstar to date a 18 year old white girl, I figured she'd have to be badder than that.

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful

I want to get flamed so I will rate some of the women posted...strictly looks obviously

Kate Upton around 9.5
Chick ninja posted 7.5-8
Amber 9
that brunette chick 9
Demaris or w/e her name is around 9.5

Flame me though.

I want to get flamed so I will rate some of the women posted...strictly looks obviously

Kate Upton around 9.5
Chick ninja posted 7.5-8
Amber 9
that brunette chick 9
Demaris or w/e her name is around 9.5

Flame me though.

Back
Top Bottom