Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

Your in every white girl appreciation post railing against them dude, obviously your the one with the self-image issues. I'm white, don't even really like white girls that much, but that chick is hot.  So is the dark skin chick "Damaris Lewis," right next to her.  Beauty comes in all forms, shapes and sizes.  Thick/Skinny/Beluga, it's all just prefrences at the end of the day. What is wrong with a black guy liking blond, white chicks.  I'ma white kid who likes black girls, does that mean I hate my own people? No, it means that we live in a country that is very diverse, and sometimes people often tend to be attracted to the opposite of themselves.  You sound silly saying "white women age" bad...I'm sure all the black women with diabetes and healthy diets age terribly well too.
laugh.gif
 Making, prejudice general statements makes you come off as salty and insecure in your own skin, ol' wale shades looking **+ boy.

And I'm sure the chicks are all over you dude when they find out your a "pro" baller
laugh.gif

Why you mad tho? Let's be real...white women age terribly....they be 27 and looking like they're 34....ones in their 40s look 55+ ....only ones who look average work out and use heavy make up when they're older....it is what is is ...I've seen plenty of black and latina women who are
pimp.gif
and be in their 40s But back on topic....this chick is beyond average
pimp.gif
I know average white chicks and she's not one....she ain't the goat but she's def good money and I'm glad kanye got Robert e lee rollin in his grave
pimp.gif

U guys are forgetting that she's only 18 and she looks like that now........another 7 years for her to get more focused and she will be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Get more focused? What does that even mean? Anyways white women age pretty bad.  I got bread that last longer.

Your in every white girl appreciation post railing against them dude, obviously your the one with the self-image issues. I'm white, don't even really like white girls that much, but that chick is hot.  So is the dark skin chick "Damaris Lewis," right next to her.  Beauty comes in all forms, shapes and sizes.  Thick/Skinny/Beluga, it's all just prefrences at the end of the day. What is wrong with a black guy liking blond, white chicks.  I'ma white kid who likes black girls, does that mean I hate my own people? No, it means that we live in a country that is very diverse, and sometimes people often tend to be attracted to the opposite of themselves.  You sound silly saying "white women age" bad...I'm sure all the black women with diabetes and healthy diets age terribly well too.
laugh.gif
 Making, prejudice general statements makes you come off as salty and insecure in your own skin, ol' wale shades looking **+ boy.

And I'm sure the chicks are all over you dude when they find out your a "pro" baller
laugh.gif

Why you mad tho? Let's be real...white women age terribly....they be 27 and looking like they're 34....ones in their 40s look 55+ ....only ones who look average work out and use heavy make up when they're older....it is what is is ...I've seen plenty of black and latina women who are
pimp.gif
and be in their 40s But back on topic....this chick is beyond average
pimp.gif
I know average white chicks and she's not one....she ain't the goat but she's def good money and I'm glad kanye got Robert e lee rollin in his grave
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Please fall back young man.  I dont think there's anything wrong with dating outside your race but its concerning when some dudes can't admit beauty to the same race that gave birth to them.

I also agreed she is attractive but not some kinda 10.

On another note don't come at me with the personal attacks
grin.gif
 I don't even speak on bball to chicks like that.  My game speaks for it.

this guy sayin white women age terribly. like a stereotype is the truth. you know what they used to say about black people? stobeing so damn prejudiced brah

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Please fall back young man.  I dont think there's anything wrong with dating outside your race but its concerning when some dudes can't admit beauty to the same race that gave birth to them.

I also agreed she is attractive but not some kinda 10.

On another note don't come at me with the personal attacks
grin.gif
 I don't even speak on bball to chicks like that.  My game speaks for it.

this guy sayin white women age terribly. like a stereotype is the truth. you know what they used to say about black people? stobeing so damn prejudiced brah

besides this, which is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(sorry.)
Fat-Chicks-ghetto.JPG

every female posted in this thread is so much prettier than that ugly chick ninjahood posted. i mean she is
sick.gif
 to me. does nothing for me.

ninjahood: you would brag to your boys if you hit that?

besides this, which is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(sorry.)
Fat-Chicks-ghetto.JPG

every female posted in this thread is so much prettier than that ugly chick ninjahood posted. i mean she is
sick.gif
 to me. does nothing for me.

ninjahood: you would brag to your boys if you hit that?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

What I do know is most folks spewing racial comments towards minorities are usually scared of them and use mediums like the internet to spread their hate....one thing I cam respect about racist in the south is that they wear it on their sleeve...fools on this site don't even have the guts to do that

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

What I do know is most folks spewing racial comments towards minorities are usually scared of them and use mediums like the internet to spread their hate....one thing I cam respect about racist in the south is that they wear it on their sleeve...fools on this site don't even have the guts to do that

You gotta love a country where thats "average" though
pimp.gif
if that is indeed average
Spoiler [+]
Too bad its not but still

You gotta love a country where thats "average" though
pimp.gif
if that is indeed average
Spoiler [+]
Too bad its not but still

I see what your saying in a sense about aging...I'll agree for a part, darker skin ages better, white women get wrinkles, etc. things like that more I can agree....But they also take care of themselves way more and stay in shape opposed to minority women who often balloon as they get older. And even saying that, Dark Skin women age way better than light skin women. And for Latina aging biggest hit or miss. Baddest Milfs I've ever seen were spanish but I've seen a spanish $+%!* pop a chick out at 18 at looking 45 a year later.

I see what your saying in a sense about aging...I'll agree for a part, darker skin ages better, white women get wrinkles, etc. things like that more I can agree....But they also take care of themselves way more and stay in shape opposed to minority women who often balloon as they get older. And even saying that, Dark Skin women age way better than light skin women. And for Latina aging biggest hit or miss. Baddest Milfs I've ever seen were spanish but I've seen a spanish $+%!* pop a chick out at 18 at looking 45 a year later.

another thread where NTers get mad at other NTers because they don't agree with their view of "beauty"

another thread where NTers get mad at other NTers because they don't agree with their view of "beauty"

Blk women starting to exercise more now
nerd.gif
lol ...I feel ya tho...Nah but its crazy how blacks get attacked on this site sometimes ...hell whites too but if one thing is said about Asians then the whole thread gets sniper smh and the most racist *#%* comes from Asian members ...yall gonna mess around and make a member Gran torino yall %$%%+
laugh.gif

Blk women starting to exercise more now
nerd.gif
lol ...I feel ya tho...Nah but its crazy how blacks get attacked on this site sometimes ...hell whites too but if one thing is said about Asians then the whole thread gets sniper smh and the most racist *#%* comes from Asian members ...yall gonna mess around and make a member Gran torino yall %$%%+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful
there is a reason for this mindset though, keep in mind that for years black people were basically conditioned to think of themselves as ugly, this has only recently started to change.  

Back
Top Bottom