Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

kind of fascinating how some of the black and to a lesser extent some hispanic kids (the more "hood" ones, really) on here will label someone as an "average white girl," refer to them as "beckys" or "snowflakes," or make other racist remarks, but the minute someone else says they don't like the looks of someone who coincidentally happens to be hispanic, black or whatever then and only then it becomes about race.

the inferiority complexes being demonstrated in this thread are pitiful
there is a reason for this mindset though, keep in mind that for years black people were basically conditioned to think of themselves as ugly, this has only recently started to change.  

What is this "average white girl?"

Average white girls are ABOVE average women.

This means ANY average white girl is a 8, 9, or 10.

She is not average, average is 5/10 - 7/10. 
She is at least 7.5-8 out of 10, which makes her above average.

The girl ninjahood posted is about a 5.5/10 

Now these are 8.5s and up

x3a58j.jpg

28u4o61.jpg

x3m28.jpg

nothing to do with race...

She is not average, average is 5/10 - 7/10. 
She is at least 7.5-8 out of 10, which makes her above average.

The girl ninjahood posted is about a 5.5/10 

Now these are 8.5s and up

x3a58j.jpg

28u4o61.jpg

x3m28.jpg

nothing to do with race...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
 that's a sad, pathetic, transparently loser thing to say.  I doubt that you're even white.  I dunno what happened in this thread to make it 22 pgs, but just off this i'm out.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
 that's a sad, pathetic, transparently loser thing to say.  I doubt that you're even white.  I dunno what happened in this thread to make it 22 pgs, but just off this i'm out.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Word,dudes be worshiping belugas here man
yea I too almost forgot nt likes hungry hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

that blonde girl is a 10/10
laugh.gif
See this is another thing that gets me. Whenever there is a white girl those gets posted, and certain dudes aren't feeling her, why are they automatically grouped in with the "thick girl lovers" stable? Don't throw me in that group man.
laugh.gif
for example, there are posts in here saying this white girl is "starving" (
roll.gif
)and has an average body

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Word,dudes be worshiping belugas here man
yea I too almost forgot nt likes hungry hippos with massive cottage cheese cellulite

that blonde girl is a 10/10
laugh.gif
See this is another thing that gets me. Whenever there is a white girl those gets posted, and certain dudes aren't feeling her, why are they automatically grouped in with the "thick girl lovers" stable? Don't throw me in that group man.
laugh.gif
for example, there are posts in here saying this white girl is "starving" (
roll.gif
)and has an average body

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

How are white girls overrated on here? If anything it's those big booty girls that most of y'all drool over and call "thick" that are overrated as hell.

NT embraces any girl as long as she has a big booty and hates on girls with normal physiques 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by copped

c'mon son.....just say whats blatantly obvious...you got da white meat at a premium b
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
cuz to say da chick i posted is "ugly" and your response is posting another regular white girl speaks volumes...its cool see what you doing
nerd.gif

"us colored folk can never be in da same beauty boat as da white masta's  snowflake princess"

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok

are you serious right now?
you yourself said that the latina you posted had a comparable body to the white girl, and she clearly is inferior when it comes to the face, yet in your statement you still refer to the white girl as average, and the latina as sexi?

Originally Posted by copped

c'mon son.....just say whats blatantly obvious...you got da white meat at a premium b
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
cuz to say da chick i posted is "ugly" and your response is posting another regular white girl speaks volumes...its cool see what you doing
nerd.gif

"us colored folk can never be in da same beauty boat as da white masta's  snowflake princess"

that white girl I posted > anyone posted in this thread....but the girl you posted? #youlosing.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
so kanye dating a skinny 18 year average looking white girl = #winning and me dating a sexi hispanic chick like da one i posted = #losing

...oh..ok

are you serious right now?
you yourself said that the latina you posted had a comparable body to the white girl, and she clearly is inferior when it comes to the face, yet in your statement you still refer to the white girl as average, and the latina as sexi?

tired.gif

in this forthcoming picture, I will demonstrate a legitimate visual of "thick"

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness

tired.gif

in this forthcoming picture, I will demonstrate a legitimate visual of "thick"

V4z7T.jpg

look at this fine specimen, those beaut thighs, rotund but yet physically trained mass, a girl that knows how to righteously maintenance all that goodness......no sloppyness

damn yo, yall making ninjahood feel bad....he prob reevaluating all the girls he smashed

damn yo, yall making ninjahood feel bad....he prob reevaluating all the girls he smashed

Back
Top Bottom