Kanye West girlfriend? Vol. Young'n Dancing

I mean i appreciate amber and i think she is hot and all...but her face isn't as good as Kate's and she has some trashy tats (imo) the fact that she was a stripper makes her lose appeal in my eyes....idk

Kate>>>Amber to me. Maybe that's where we differ. Mass seems to blur vision

But like everyone said Average? she is a swim suit model...her body couldn't be "average".

I mean i appreciate amber and i think she is hot and all...but her face isn't as good as Kate's and she has some trashy tats (imo) the fact that she was a stripper makes her lose appeal in my eyes....idk

Kate>>>Amber to me. Maybe that's where we differ. Mass seems to blur vision

But like everyone said Average? she is a swim suit model...her body couldn't be "average".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

let's put it like this....if i was kanye west and i could get any girl in da world and i end up with this? yeah....this is pretty average.

now if im joe blow from middle of no where america and i got this cuffed im set.

NTers saying she's average aren't wrong...c'mon b, if i was ye' id be pullin WAY better chicks then this.
95% of male celebrities aren't doing it right, anyway.

All these dudes be cuffin chicks, unnecessarily.

If I was on Kanye's level, I'd bag two broads every night, and not even think twice the next day.

Cuffin chicks period, average or bad, when you're on superstar status is an epic fail.

With that said though, she's
pimp.gif

TZBEo.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

let's put it like this....if i was kanye west and i could get any girl in da world and i end up with this? yeah....this is pretty average.

now if im joe blow from middle of no where america and i got this cuffed im set.

NTers saying she's average aren't wrong...c'mon b, if i was ye' id be pullin WAY better chicks then this.
95% of male celebrities aren't doing it right, anyway.

All these dudes be cuffin chicks, unnecessarily.

If I was on Kanye's level, I'd bag two broads every night, and not even think twice the next day.

Cuffin chicks period, average or bad, when you're on superstar status is an epic fail.

With that said though, she's
pimp.gif

TZBEo.jpg

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Average
laugh.gif

This term is only used in reference to females of white skin on here. If I didn't know any better... forget it.
This..

she probably won't be around any longer than Amber...

she's very pretty tho...looks like fun...

i can't say she's better than Amber tho...

she probably won't be around any longer than Amber...

she's very pretty tho...looks like fun...

i can't say she's better than Amber tho...

She's a 10/10.

The thing I hate most about NT is everyone swears they bag 10/10 on the reg.

98.93722% of ya smash chicks like Halle Berry & Beyonce on the reg, so I'll end my rant.

She's a 10/10.

The thing I hate most about NT is everyone swears they bag 10/10 on the reg.

98.93722% of ya smash chicks like Halle Berry & Beyonce on the reg, so I'll end my rant.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol I would def hit that.. she do seem like fun, and looks like a good time..

but Amber > her tho

My sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol I would def hit that.. she do seem like fun, and looks like a good time..

but Amber > her tho

My sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

100% Truth.  Dudes need to start going the Jeter route more.

Everyone is not built like that though. Some people actually value lengthier relationships.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

100% Truth.  Dudes need to start going the Jeter route more.

Everyone is not built like that though. Some people actually value lengthier relationships.

Back
Top Bottom