Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

bingo...Son was that dude plain and simple, i can tell who's around my age and older knew Donald was basically worshipped in da NYC tabloids.

I'm American born (Los Angeles) in 1980..... I've never heard family nor friends praise Donald Trump. Shoot, even in the 90's. Now if you say other rappers name drop him, well, that was just used to illustrate in a rap verse how rich they'd like to be or "claim" to be. I hardly qualify that as praise to be "the man".

I wonder who next will come out the conservative closet?
Could it be Chance the Rapper?
I have a feeling Steph and Ayesha Curry may be in there as well

He was known for having the bag. That’s it. Nobody looked up to him.

I messed with ric flair heavy tho not gone lie |l

he was a NYC east coast celeb, da west coast had Hugh Heffner basically in da same role.

.....I never heard praise from family or friends about Heffner EITHER. It sounds so bizarre to me that anyone (child or teen) would idolize a rich white dude from the 80s or 90s.

As a kid my idols were cartoon and comic book characters, lol. I wasn't thinking about Trump or Heffner.

beyonce-jay-z.jpg

pass the popcorn b
kanye_jayz_bet12_reuters_1200.jpg

But for a man, especially a man older than 30, especially black man over 30, to idolize a rich white man like Doland Trump, knowing all that he did (all the racist nonsense, that his wealth building was not that impressive) that is lame as hell.

news flash b, everyone was effin wit trump as recently as his last roast...

home boy used to be on MTV's TRL and get treated like a rock star.

none of this is new, da entire G-unit in their PRIME was hob nobbin with Donald Trump..

da man is on da damn WWF hall of fame :lol:

but nooooo....no one who had their heels dug in politically wanted to understand how he had such a appeal.

da media tryin to take him down only feeds into da notoriety...its like when Vince McMahon was tryib to fire Stone Cold Steven Austin and stone cold would just Stun his *** and da arena would pop.

Not one bit of this is surprising... dude’s ego, childishness, and delusion is only matched by one person on the planet. Guess who?

...I never heard praise from family or friends about Heffner EITHER. It sounds so bizarre to me that anyone (child or teen) would idolize a rich white dude from the 80s or 90s.

dawg did u have a television when you was lil?

people in da 80's-90's idolized rich folks white, black or otherwise for a good long time.

Trump's prime aura came from this era.

Kanye was definitely a kid and impressionable i imagine when Robin Leech was on folks screens.

dawg did u have a television when you was lil?

people in da 80's-90's idolized rich folks white, black or otherwise for a good long time.

Trump's prime aura came from this era.

Kanye was definitely a kid and impressionable i imagine when Robin Leech was on folks screens.

Ninja....we're you born here? also, what year?

I'm just happy my guy Harden skipped that Kardashian curse.

Back
Top Bottom