Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Y’all reaching now. Wanting to be strong like Arnold is not the same as wanting to be like Donald Trump.

“Yo man, you catch Monday night raw?”

“Yeah man, you watch the stock exchange??”

LOL

Why are y’all trying to make it ok to idolize Donald trump in the first place? Says more about you than anything else.

go look up what Farakhan thinks about Jews & gay folks :lol:

Y'all should look into Farrakhan's UFO beliefs :lol:

Louis Walcott is a ******* clown

no they weren't.

They probably weren't "wearable" but they are what you call a art shoe. It was unique.
It reminds me of The Flash.

The black solar ones >>>>

Lol stop this. They were trash

32436_d6aa01eb_149384011449_640_397.jpg

Daaaamn can't even give the thumbs up anymore.

Eh I mean Jeezy did make a song “Trump”
Celebrity worship is nothing new
I never worshipped celebrities like that though
Ok maybe Bill Gates

who’s this? names
i haven’t been aware

you know if you're a comic book fan and you're a minority you were also doing da same exact thing.

Tony Starks, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne...etc.

none of these folks look like us and yet we adore em.

born in NYC 1983.

So that means your earliest memories start around 1987. Trump was on TV before that but how did you comprehend anything being said about him when you really should've been watching cartoons or playing with hot wheels? I doubt any child has the mindset to worship a rich white dude at that age.

I remember seeing Trump on TV in the 80s when they used to talk about his rich lifestyle or news of his girlfriends....I got up and turned the knob to cartoons stations. No idolizing here.

Only other rich white people praised him.

you know if you're a comic book fan and you're a minority you were also doing da same exact thing.

Tony Starks, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne...etc.

none of these folks look like us and yet we adore em.
Youre not White???

Either you had the worst childhood ever or you frontin hard as ****
nope but racism hits me hard though
i’m like a minority within the minority
i get along with a lot of other races
it’s just caucasians i’m little reserved or not feeling. online it’s one thing. in person nah

then i see white peoples tryna be yogis or spiritual leaders that is associated with south asians, i’m just smh. it is what it is
it’s weird when u see the kind of people you’re not so happy about coming into your culture and being with it

5761A304-A848-45DD-8E4F-C356F7ABC31C.png

I used to mess with dude years back, even met him at a couple of events, but Someone needs to come get they mans Sami...I don’t know if it’s the usual celebrity Stanin he does and Trump is his new flavor....but he be wildin...fun I thing is he also be posing for picture ops with Obama and Michelle...lol

Back
Top Bottom