Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I thought BLM was about all of the unarmed black ppl being murdered by police and ppl that "stood their ground".

Not Jim Crow, slavery, and any other racism of the past.

Damn y'all switch up like damn politicians lol ... First to spend stacks on some whack ***, lazy *** shoes ... First to bump an entirely sampled catalog and scream musical genius ...

You can barely pull 10 songs from every album combined that are original and good ... He's been finessing y'all for decades ...

in fashion? c'mon b. :lol:

we forgot Michael Jordan is a real person ehh.

Kanye West got poppin sneakers, thats it as far as fashion influence he got.

How you going to isolate Kanye’s influence to only sneakers and then mention MJ when his ONLY influence to fashion has unequivocally been sneakers?

Outside of being a scumbag off the court, Michael Jordan’s horrible fashion sense has been a running joke for years.

I really didn’t think your counter argument would be this much of a lay up.

Damn y'all switch up like damn politicians lol ... First to spend stacks on some whack ***, lazy *** shoes ... First to bump an entirely sampled catalog and scream musical genius ...

You can barely pull 10 songs from every album combined that are original and good ... He's been finessing y'all for decades ...
Do you know understand producing and sampling in hip hop?

Y’all don’t remember old Kanye basically being J.Cole with much better beats huh :lol:?

Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

How you going to isolate Kanye’s influence to only sneakers and then mention MJ when his ONLY influence to fashion has unequivocally been sneakers?

Outside of being a scumbag off the court, Michael Jordan’s horrible fashion sense has been a running joke for years.

I really didn’t think your counter argument would be this much of a lay up.

Kanye’s only influence to fashion has been sneakers and his sneakers are only popular because the same company that endorses Michael Jordan endorsed him. He left said company for a new one and is still using the formers designs as an influence while his close friends are making names for themselves in fashion riding the former companies designs as well.

Yeah, that still doesnt make it about the past or being a victim.

u can remove da term "black lives matter" and insert whatever random Social justice acronym labeled group in its place, pontificating about past grivenances (critics would label it victimization hood mentality) and da critique would still make sense regardless of whether you agreed with it or not.

*sigh* i miss da mainstream just focusing on da middle...

- Kanye been a sell out for years now.

- Kanye had ghost writers and ghost producers, he was never a genius. He has some great music.

- Kanye's shoes are trash.

- With all that said, MBDTF is one of the best albums of the last ten years, Cruel Summer was great, Yeezus and the Pablo album were both trash.

Michael Jordan’s horrible fashion sense has been a running joke for years.

newflash..you seen Kanye west lately?

kanye-west-is-seen-on-january-12-2018-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id904403398

u can remove da term "black lives matter" and insert whatever random Social justice acronym labeled group in its place, pontificating about past grivenances (critics would label it victimization hood mentality) and da critique would still make sense regardless of whether you agreed with it or not.

*sigh* i miss da mainstream just focusing on da middle...
Again, when did BLM become about complaining about the past?

As far as I know they are concerned about current issues pertinent to the black community.

Still sounds like a dumb empty criticism by her and anyone who agrees with nothing supporting it.

- Kanye been a sell out for years now.

- Kanye had ghost writers and ghost producers, he was never a genius. He has some great music.

- Kanye's shoes are trash.

- With all that said, MBDTF is one of the best albums of the last ten years, Cruel Summer was great, Yeezus and the Pablo album were both trash.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

First to bump an entirely sampled catalog and scream musical genius ...

yo who's mans is this?
must be a young cat to be hating on sampled beats. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom