Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

newflash..you seen Kanye west lately?

kanye-west-is-seen-on-january-12-2018-in-los-angeles-california-picture-id904403398
This is hard. Got the workwear Carhartt jacket with the nylon sweats with the Yeezy construction boots. :pimp:

Mixing workwear with active wear :pimp:

Kanye a true icon living :pimp:

Again, when did BLM become about complaining about the past?

when you're a full fledged activist group, many topics become part of your forte.

i think you're confusing their genesis with their current crop of causes and demands.

When ninjahood doesn't realize that black lives matter is fighting so that people that look exactly like him don't end up getting shot 30 times over a routine traffic stop

This is hard. Got the workwear Carhartt jacket with the nylon sweats with the Yeezy construction boots. :pimp:

Mixing workwear with active wear :pimp:

Kanye a true icon living :pimp:

Peak Kanye fashion wise. Once he left Nike he could never emulate the hold he had on pop culture.

0EEC8812-9187-446A-A00D-9823DC05AFA5.jpeg

when you're a full fledged activist group, many topics become part of your forte.

i think you're confusing their genesis with their current crop of causes and demands.
And again I ask, when did BLM become a group thst complains about the past?

What part of their "current crop of causes and demands" entail complaining about the past?

Saying a lot of things but don't seem to have anything to do with what I'm asking :lol:

when you're rallying against "systemic racism" and believe it as a hypothesis, its inextricably linked to da past.
So this is more about your specific interpretation and no actual substantial example of BLM specifically complaining about particular past things Candace brought up.

Okay. So you don't really know.

Still lol’ing at dudes calling MJ a fashion icon...just to discredit Kanye’s influence.

Dudes will argue in circles just to not accept an L.

So this is more about your specific interpretation and no actual substantial example of BLM specifically complaining about particular past things Candace brought up.

ummm what are you talking about? :lol:

BLM as a activist group in GENERAL is what Candace was talking about, not about their organization origin, nor what was said explicitly in that UCLA exchange.

ummm what are you talking about? :lol:

BLM as a activist group in GENERAL is what Candace was talking about, not about their organization origin, nor what was said explicitly in that UCLA exchange.
She wasn't talking about their origin

She said they complained about the past; Jim Crow, slavery, etc. She specifically SAYS that if you LISTEN.

You've been replying to me trying to defend that with nothing empty comments. No examples or proof.

Repeating that BLM is an activist group is irrelevant to what I'm talking about but you seem to be unable to comprehend that.

You're basically trying to change and distort what she said to fit your interpretations in order to dodge the question.

Would've been better off not replying to me instead of several posts saying nothing.

Still lol’ing at dudes calling MJ a fashion icon...just to discredit Kanye’s influence

so MJ isn't a fashion icon...JB isn't a billion dollar money printing machine? >D

you effed up saying Kanye is da MOST influential in fashion...how bout dial back da hyperbole and you wouldn't be icy skating like you are now.

Let's be honest here. Kanye has made it his business to follow other guys and present it like he's the originator

FALSE.
Even if he did follow other people and “copied” them...The masses followed Kanye.

To deny Kanye as an influencer is ridiculous.

To deny Kanye as an influencer is ridiculous.

a influencer ≠ da most influential.

you're moving da goal post...you said Kanye was da MOST influential person in fashion..which is comical. :lol:

relax b, your yeezy 700's are still cool. :lol:

so MJ isn't a fashion icon...JB isn't a billion dollar money printing machine? >D

you effed up saying Kanye is da MOST influential in fashion...how bout dial back da hyperbole and you wouldn't be icy skating like you are now.

Put aside the fact that you personally may not like it...name a more influential person.

Peed the quote, b. I said name a more influential person and your response was Michael Jordan.

Outside of sneakers, please tell me what MJ fashion people are emulating.

Ok, dude has a billion dollar clothing line, mostly of what’s sneakers and apparel to ball in. Last I checked Under Armoir making money off basketball apparel too so I guess that’s an influential brand as well.

Again, sneakers aside...nobody checking for Jordan brand outside of hitting the basketball court unless you’re NTer Dalitso.

At this point ya just arguing for the sake of arguing to put them on the same level.

a influencer ≠ da most influential.

you're moving da goal post...you said Kanye was da MOST influential person in fashion..which is comical. :lol:

relax b, your yeezy 700's are still cool. :lol:

I’m moving the goal post or are you purposely misquoting me to try to strengthen
your argument?
That’s some real republican tactic there.

Once again...peep my exact words so you can try again.

Put aside the fact that you personally may not like it...name a more influential person.

i heard da video, she was being general...its not that hard to decipher b :lol:
Being general and lying are two different things. Thats not hard to decipher. You heard the video but you werent listening clearly.

Where and when are BLM complaining about the past events they didn't live through in order to play the victim?

Thats a specific claim you're saying was said in general :lol:

Might as well stop saying a whole lot of nothing. You don't got the answers or know what she was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom