Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Hearing that **** in some of my favorite music from the 90’s/early 2000’s is wild jarring now. Like dudes were really throwing it around like nothing. Wild times.
Really is, even Like Water For Chocolate by Common which is a favorite album of mine had that word unnecessarily all over it. Common who was seen as one of the top “conscious” dudes at the time was throwing that word around and saying homophobic lines.

The F word was mostly used by white guys
I think it was just a general thing that almost everyone used. It was pretty common here too despite being an English word.
Probably the most common insult I heard throughout highschool.

I never really used it but I did make gratuitous use of using 'gay' as a synonym for annoying, stupid, ...
Then somewhere along the line in highschool I grew up I suppose.
If I had to guess, I probably didn't really use it because most of the time I heard it, it was directed at me :lol:

I used to say "gay" when I was younger just like that, to call something dumb or stupid. After a while it was like...it doesnt even make sense or sound right, why am I using it that way. :lol: Thats out of my vocab.

I do find it weird that the f word, f_ _ s not the whole 7 letters (plural), is slang for cigarettes in the UK. I wonder how common that slang is used there and how gay people react it. And its like, all types of people use it. Theres this UK airport show I watch, forgot what its called but its like border control and part of the show is catching people smuggling cigs into the UK (theres a limit on how much you can bring in from other European countries cause tax reasons) and its very common for the border agents to refer to the cigs as "f".

That one STILL throws me when I hear it. :lol:

I watched the full interviews with N.O.R.E., Piers Morgan and Tucker Carlson

It's cool to see how Kanye influences people

Someone like N.O.R.E. he makes promises to

With Piers, Kanye son'd him when he had to and still found opportunities to say some poignant stuff

And Tucker Carlson was a warm up, it was like playing Madden on the easiest level but the computer will cheat like twice but still its the easiest level

With Piers, Kanye son'd him when he had to and still found opportunities to say some poignant stuff

And Tucker Carlson was a warm up, it was like playing Madden on the easiest level but the computer will cheat like twice but still its the easiest level

What

POST TO AVATAR RATIO 💯

giphy.gif

Dudes really letting West's buffoonery and bigotry be the reason they expose themselves too :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom