Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

you got nerds brave enough to do this ****. thanks kanye, ray j, and kyrie. id go to jail if i saw a kid do this ****. id knock this kid cold out along with his friends and gladly surrender and do jail time. you gotta beat the hate out of these clowns

For the people outraged by his anti-semitic comments please remind me what offensive thing he said?

Is it? Because he actually didn't say anything. :lol:

So the outrage comes from saying he's going to go death con 3 and not actually going death con 3, which proves the actual point vividly.
:rofl:
I dont want to hear about NPCs when you're on that Neo Nazi conversation flowchart.

Last edited:
Mindless sheep for real b

aepps20 aepps20 We need more free thinkers on this site

32846CDE-0B62-4766-9758-FF28302C4EA2.gif

Da calvary is on its way. Once Meth gets impeached you will see.

32846CDE-0B62-4766-9758-FF28302C4EA2.gif

Da calvary is on its way. Once Meth gets impeached you will see.
Hey, these peaceful protestors are only here to ask questions. And I just deal with my slate of Alternate Mods - Meth and his globalist NT cabal didn't win that election, anyway. Speaking of the cabal, has anyone checked their basements for Kanye's stolen kids??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I think it's just about time for me to unsub from the Yeezy thread. The roaches are coming outta the woodwork over there :wow:

Nah that’s it. I don’t despise their community but I don’t like that they use their positions of power to all but silence anyone who opposes them.
So thats two things. List some more.

I must've missed something but sounds like some fools were wildin in here and I'm glad I missed it. I rarely judge but I can't stand bigots and I will 100% never look at a person's post the same.

That hate **** extra whack.

Back
Top Bottom