Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

That's what trips me out. Tim Pool is pulling in 600k a month talking that right wing bs. Part of me thinks some of these guys like him are just doing it for the money, like it's all an act. I feel there's lot's of money to be made in that right wing conspiracy game.

Wait....I can make 600k a month by just reiterating dwalk talking points?

Nah I gotta make a career change.

In the political thread, people have been discussing how Warnock keeps begging them for donations after they donated once.

They laugh when Trumps team spams donation emails .

But because it’s a left winged politician , go ahead, give your money away.

The glaring difference here though is that one is legitimately trying to win a close election. The other is doing it simply to line his pockets under the guise of that money going elsewhere. The two scenarios aren’t really comparable when you take into consideration the context.

In the political thread, people have been discussing how Warnock keeps begging them for donations after they donated once.

They laugh when Trumps team spams donation emails .

But because it’s a left winged politician , go ahead, give your money away.
Next time @ me you coward

That is not stricly why people were making fun of Trump emails.

It is the victim act he had in them, how he was using political events to enrich himself and not donate to the party, that he was praying on an ignorant base and won't stop when people opt out. It is a scam for personal enrichment.

Me and aepps20 aepps20 were making jokes about how Raphael Warnock was spending asking money for his run off. Warnock is not misleading anyone about what the money is being used for.

Beyond the obvious differences between the two men. Me an aepps are two older, political aware professionals that are active in the party. You think I am ignorant enough for a politician to scam me?

But sure, remove all context to make your struggle comparison work.

That's laughable to me coming from a dude whose political takes have devolved into both sides whining.

Last edited:

It is the victim act he had in them, how he was using political events to enrich himself and not donate to the party, that he was praying on an ignorant base and won't stop when people opt out. It is a scam for personal enrichment.

Me and aepps20 aepps20 were making jokes about how Raphael Warnock was spending asking money for his run off. Warnock is not misleading anyone about what the money is being used for.

Beyond the obvious differences between the two men. Me an aepps are two older, political aware professionals that are active in the party. You think I am ignorant enough for a politician to scam me?

That's laughable to me coming from a dude whose political takes have devolved into both sides whining.
Lol finally the bias is confirmed. Always had a feeling there had to be some sort of affiliation with how hard u go for white liberals.

Lol finally the bias is confirmed. Always had a feeling there had to be some sort of affiliation with how hard u go for white liberals.
Dude, finally?

I have been open about my political views for a while. Like over a decade. For over 5 years now I have open that I volunteer with the local left wing turnout the vote groups in my city.

Not my fault you were too busy acting goofy to notice.

Dude, finally?

I have been open about my political views for a while. Like over a decade. Not my fault you were to business acting goofy to notice.
I dont live on here 24/7 like many on here do. If not going back and reading every page of a thread i missed is acting goofy than so be it. I do appreciate u being transparent about that tho

Why do u waste time interacting with someone u perceive as racist?

Like damn u really sound offended i didnt know about your affiliation sooner :lol:
You are a racist. That is a fact. I can't change that so it is what it is.

And you are the one who quoted me for some struggle "aha" moment

Now your comeback is what? I responded to you.

I don't respect your opinion on anything of importance, so yeah I will choose to mock your goofiness specially when some is directed at me.

Btw Im not trolling. I would genuinely like to know how a hardcore Kanye fan feels about what dude is doing now. Do you feel betrayed? Do you think he’s suffering from mental illness? Do you still believe there is a bigger plan behind all this? Do you think Kanye is genuine with all this? There’s nothing wrong to looking up to the wrong celebrity. You don’t actually know these people.

You are a racist. That is a fact. I can't change that so it is what it is.

And you are the one who quoted me for some struggle "aha" moment

Now your comeback is what? I responded to you.

I don't respect your opinion on anything of importance, so yeah I will choose to mock your goofiness specially when some is directed at me.
Bro i promise u it aint that serious to me where i gotta mischaracterize a poster who disagrees with me. Apparently it is to u tho which is why u get upset anytime someone points out the white liberal forearm that is lodged deep up your rectum and controls your thoughts and movements

"your affiliation" like Rusty out there bangin for da Dems smh
Famb most of my political activity is trying to convince young people to get involved in local politics, remind folk to vote, and get old people rides to the polls.

I swear people have no idea what grassroots politics is like.

Like going back to donations. Most of the money I donate goes to black candidates in local races. Because I feel black political power is under attack and good folk trying to do good need to be in positions of power

Warnock's main issue this pass two years is trying to get poor Georgians, who are disproportionately black, health coverage.

So yes, I support him and people like him.

It is not my fault the two party systems forces my political wishes to align mostly with the Democratic party.

Last edited:
The glaring difference here though is that one is legitimately trying to win a close election. The other is doing it simply to line his pockets under the guise of that money going elsewhere. The two scenarios aren’t really comparable when you take into consideration the context.

People don’t even like Warnock. He’s just not Herschel Walker.

The fact politicians ask for money from their constituents is just weird to me to begin with.

What do I know though.

Here comes Rusty, NT’s gatekeeper of political opinions who blindly rides for the Dems and talks down on anyone who doesn’t do the same.

Doesn’t it ever get exhausting man?

Last edited:
Here comes Rusty, NT’s gatekeeper of potlucks opinions who blindly rides for the Dems and talks down on anyone who doesn’t do the same.

Doesn’t it ever get exhausting man?
Spare me this nonsense

You wanted to lie and talk **** about me in another thread, but now you wanna clutch your pearls when called out.

Everytime it is time to talk about any issue in an depth matter you can't. You just complain about the people who can being mean to you.

Like you are a damn child.

Sad you have just become a fragile white dude that whines and complains about people disagreeing with them.

Last edited:
Spare me this nonsense

You wanted to talk **** about me in another thread, but now you wanna clutch your pearls when called out.

Everytime it is time to talk about any issue in an depth matter you can't. You just complain about the people who can being mean to you.

Like you are a damn child.

Sad you have just become a fragile white dude that whines and complains about people disagreeing with them.

I’m not whining, just calling out what I see.

You donated to a candidate whose ex wife has made some pretty awful claims about, including being a dead beat dad, as well as domestic violence claims.

So please tell me again now I’m a child. Anytime someone goes against your opinion you go full attack mode and let the name calling come out as well. You literally do it to everyone that speaks against an opinion of yours. Sounds like child like behavior to me.

You consistently let yourself get so worked up and throw out words like fragile to people that aren’t really even that invested and aren’t putting that much energy into it. Who’s the fragile one?

Back
Top Bottom