Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye is clearly not okay mentally. Dude likely doesn’t take any meds at this point, surrounded by “yes” men and has cameras on him all the time. Not a good recipe at all.

I’d hope the paparazzis keep away but Kanye’s ramblings adds fuel to celeb news shows. Sad stuff all around.

Just saw last week was the 20 year anniversary of when College Dropout released. Wild. I loved the early 2000's.

his frustrations stem from the oppression/exploitation of the black communities for decades
20240123_200824.jpg

Impossible cause he feeds off the attention. Without that attention he can’t sell his many business ventures he’s involved in. Staying relevant either positive or negative is a net profit for him, Even at the costs of his own mental health.

The thing is, Kanye puts a camera in his own face too.

Plus, some of this unhinged **** involved written post on social media

Yea I can see that.

He literally told you in the video clip you misspeak when in an “argument” , he’s clearly in fight or flight when he answers a lot of these questions for the camera.

We’ve been following this man for how long now and people still take everything he says at face value when it’s very well known he has trouble properly conveying his thoughts.

Now his comments were NOT okay, but if you still fail to see his frustrations stem from the oppression/exploitation of the black communities for decades from record executives, both in the way they use up these rappers for money, and also push negative images onto communities through the music the machine pushes, then you most likely will never get it. Whether the executives doing these awful things are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, white, black, anything, they are still taking advantage of people at every turn, perhaps he didn’t go about it the right way, but you can’t say he hasn’t taken a stand against the music industry in very loud way.

And somehow all you who hate Kanye still can’t stop talking about him in here, kind of like people who hate Trump, can’t stop paying attention to him tho 🤣
Agree. I know they were fans 20 years ago but you gotta let that go. Dude is a bad human being today. You don't have to stan for him and make yourself look like a clown.

So you don’t think record execs exploit “what’s hot right now” artists and rappers ?”

You don’t think they have been exploiting female rap artists as well (the most evident of them all) wash rinse and repeat the way they throw manufactured industry plants who push images of sex, violence, drugs, etc, on consumers. And the artists then use to push this messaging, they use for profit, and then move on to the next artist.

No exploitation at all tho? Of both the artist and the consumer.

This is old news but I don't know what the conclusion ended up being but doesn't Kanye owe Big Sean millions?
Also I thought he was supposed to give back artists their master's. Did that ever happen?

So you don’t think record execs exploit “what’s hot right now” artists and rappers ?”

You don’t think they have been exploiting female rap artists as well (the most evident of them all) wash rinse and repeat the way they throw manufactured industry plants who push images of sex, violence, drugs, etc, on consumers. And the artists then use to push this messaging, they use for profit, and then move on to the next artist.

You just completely moved the goalpost, sort of like how you did with that random Biden question. It's not about what anyone in here thinks the labels do :lol:

It's about excusing Kanye for his buffoonery under the guise of "frustration with record execs"

Last thing I see on that was from 2022(Drink Champs). Either Kanye quietly paid him or Big Sean is letting it slide until Kanye gets in a better headspace.

You do realize you answered your own questions?

Oh please, Kanye is not doing this for the black community

If he is doing it for us, so that is why...

That is why he said Slavery was a choice

That is why he made White Lives Matters tees

He tried to swing a Presidential election for Trump

Speaking about music. That is why he treated so many black artist poorly himself?

This is a BS cover for West.

West antagonizes the black community whenever he feels like it and wants some attention, to the pleasure of reactionary White people.

When other White people don't give him want he wants, he acts like him being personally slighted is an attack on the black community.

Millions of black people have had to deal with racism, discrimination, and exploitation and do not antagonize other black people to cope with that.

Ye's Antisemitism was not some pro black activism.

Ye does what he does for himself

…. And he married into a non-black family and made that terrible legion (the Kardashians) even wealthier.

He been stopped caring about the plight of black people a looooooong time ago

Kanye is clearly not okay mentally. Dude likely doesn’t take any meds at this point, surrounded by “yes” men and has cameras on him all the time. Not a good recipe at all.

I’d hope the paparazzis keep away but Kanye’s ramblings adds fuel to celeb news shows. Sad stuff all around.

Bro, everyone isn’t “mental” I wish y’all would realize that this is HIM. Everything isn’t a byproduct of someone being mentally compromised. This is who he is.

Last thing I see on that was from 2022(Drink Champs). Either Kanye quietly paid him or Big Sean is letting it slide until Kanye gets in a better headspace.
Gotcha cause I was thinking the whole "frustrated with the labels" take sounds goofy if he's also exploiting artists.

Gotcha cause I was thinking the whole "frustrated with the labels" take sounds goofy if he's also exploiting artists.

You mean like how he “exploited” Freddie Gibbs by helping him have the largest moment of his entire career?

Please tell me more.

I'm a liberal, Biden is bad, so that means by me voting for him over Trump means I lose credibility.

Or something along those lines.

Biden is literally funding a genocide. And hell no I don’t want you voting Trump either.

The fact you can’t name drop Biden without someone automatically thinking your a Trumper (Trump crazies do the same) is wild.

When’s Biden going to address over half the country struggling to pay rent? Nah let’s keep sending tax dollars to Israel , to assist their genocide and keep the Military Industrial Complex alive at the same time. Weapons manufacturers gotta be LOVING Biden right now.

It’s a big club, and WE aren’t in it.

Oh, and Kanye hasn’t killed anyone.

Back
Top Bottom