Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Ozzie being dumb doesn't make it ok to sample something when told no.

more of...

"HE IS AN ANTISEMITE AND HAS CAUSED UNTOLD HEARTACHE TO MANY. "

"I WANT NO ASSOCIATION WITH THIS MAN!"

kanye came out with those antisemitism comments way before he dressed up as kanye/his new girl for halloween

but carry on

more of...

"HE IS AN ANTISEMITE AND HAS CAUSED UNTOLD HEARTACHE TO MANY. "

"I WANT NO ASSOCIATION WITH THIS MAN!"

kanye came out with those antisemitism comments way before he dressed up as kanye/his new girl for halloween

but carry on
Again, Ozzie being a hypocrite doesn't excuse Kanye just using the sample after being told no.

So we're dealing with 2 idiots? I'll "defend" the one that's trying to bring art into the world as opposed to blocking it from us.
Stealing someone's **** isn't bringing art into the world. Kanye stans are a weird bunch. Man asked to use it, was told no, did it anyways. He'd lose his **** if someone else jacked his music without permission. You don't have to defend everything the man does bc you used to like his music.

Stealing someone's **** isn't bringing art into the world. Kanye stans are a weird bunch. Man asked to use it, was told no, did it anyways. He'd lose his **** if someone else jacked his music without permission. You don't have to defend everything the man does bc you used to like his music.
Of all the things, this is the biggest nothing burger in a Kanye Stan's world.

Creating a song is art. Even when the song uses a sample. Even when it uses an unapproved sample.

I won't argue right vs wrong...it's clearly wrong to do something when you're told not to. But the reasoning provided for the no was hypocritical as ****. Would love to hear a viewpoint that says it wasn't. And beyond that, the released version of the song does not have the sample. He did "right" in the end.

Kanye would absolutely lose his **** of someone used his stuff without permission. And I'd probably hit the situation with a ye shrug.

Of all the things, this is the biggest nothing burger in a Kanye Stan's world.

Creating a song is art. Even when the song uses a sample. Even when it uses an unapproved sample.

I won't argue right vs wrong...it's clearly wrong to do something when you're told not to. But the reasoning provided for the no was hypocritical as ****. Would love to hear a viewpoint that says it wasn't. And beyond that, the released version of the song does not have the sample. He did "right" in the end.

Kanye would absolutely lose his **** of someone used his stuff without permission. And I'd probably hit the situation with a ye shrug.
The reasoning doesn't matter. You're just looking for reasons to excuse Kanye's actions.

Back
Top Bottom