Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

He said he got autism from the accident smh
He said what

mindblown.png

I don’t think that’s how autism works. :smh: :lol:

What an absolute buffoon. How anyone can be a fan of buddy at this point is beyond me. All he’s good for now is laughs, and not in a good way. Sad.
Agree. I know they were fans 20 years ago but you gotta let that go. Dude is a bad human being today. You don't have to stan for him and make yourself look like a clown.

Dude BEEN a bad human being for years.
Word, he's been saying/doing foul **** longer than he did good music now. I swear naysayers be more nostalgic than girls reminiscing about their first crush smh.
I know, "Louis vuitton don" music was here to comfort you when you didn't make the varsity team but you're 38 with kids now, hang it up

At this point (kinda been past this point TBH), anyone that puts a camera in his face needs to be knocked out. Leave the dude alone.

Same way I feel about people putting a mic/camera in Delonte West's face. We know they have personal issues, let them be.

We know Kanye is going to say wild and crazy things on somebody's platform but stop egging him on.

At this point (kinda been past this point TBH), anyone that puts a camera in his face needs to be knocked out. Leave the dude alone.

Same way I feel about people putting a mic/camera in Delonte West's face. We know they have personal issues, let them be.

We know Kanye is going to say wild and crazy things on somebody's platform but stop egging him on.
Impossible cause he feeds off the attention. Without that attention he can’t sell his many business ventures he’s involved in. Staying relevant either positive or negative is a net profit for him, Even at the costs of his own mental health.

He literally told you in the video clip you misspeak when in an “argument” , he’s clearly in fight or flight when he answers a lot of these questions for the camera.

We’ve been following this man for how long now and people still take everything he says at face value when it’s very well known he has trouble properly conveying his thoughts.

Now his comments were NOT okay, but if you still fail to see his frustrations stem from the oppression/exploitation of the black communities for decades from record executives, both in the way they use up these rappers for money, and also push negative images onto communities through the music the machine pushes, then you most likely will never get it. Whether the executives doing these awful things are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, white, black, anything, they are still taking advantage of people at every turn, perhaps he didn’t go about it the right way, but you can’t say he hasn’t taken a stand against the music industry in very loud way.

And somehow all you who hate Kanye still can’t stop talking about him in here, kind of like people who hate Trump, can’t stop paying attention to him tho 🤣

He literally told you in the video clip you misspeak when in an “argument” , he’s clearly in fight or flight when he answers a lot of these questions for the camera.

We’ve been following this man for how long now and people still take everything he says at isface value when it’s very well known he has trouble properly conveying his thoughts.

Now his comments were NOT okay, but if you still fail to see his frustrations stem from the oppression/exploitation of the black communities for decades from record executives, both in the way they use up these rappers for money, and also push negative images onto communities through the music the machine pushes, then you most likely will never get it. Whether the executives doing these awful things are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, white, black, anything, they are still taking advantage of people at every turn, perhaps he didn’t go about it the right way, but you can’t say he hasn’t taken a stand against the music industry in very loud way.

And somehow all you who hate Kanye still can’t stop talking about him in here, kind of like people who hate Trump, can’t stop paying attention to him tho 🤣
Oh please, Kanye is not doing this for the black community

If he is doing it for us...

That is why he said Slavery was a choice?

That is why he made White Lives Matters t-shirts?

He tried to swing a Presidential election for Trump?

Speaking about music. That is why he treated so many black artist poorly himself?

This is a BS cover for West.

West antagonizes the black community whenever he feels like it and wants some attention, to the pleasure of reactionary White people.

When other White people don't give him want he wants, he acts like him being personally slighted is an attack on the black community.

Millions of black people have had to deal with racism, discrimination, and exploitation and do not antagonize other black people to cope with that.

Ye's Antisemitism was not some pro black activism.

Ye does what he does for himself

Last edited:
Oh please, Kanye is not doing this for the black community

He is doing it for us so that is why...

That is why he said Slavery was a choice

That is why he made White Lives Matters tees

He tried to swing a Presidential election for Trump

This is a BS cover for West.

West antagonizes the black community whenever he feels like and wants some attention, to the pleasure of reactionary White people.

When other White people don't give him want he wants, he acts like him being personally slighted is an attack on the black community.

Millions of black people ha e had to deal with racism, discrimination, and exploitation and do not antagonize other black people to cope with that.

Ye's Antisemitism was not some pro black activism.

You voting for Biden?

well we live in a capitalism society where u putting a camera in his face can pay ur bills
so not stopping anytime soon
ppl will continue to watch and continue to call him an a hole and continue to give him attention :lol:

Back
Top Bottom