plus he needs 3 t's to pull that off
a white one
under a orange one
under a black one
only true baggy clothes era folks would understand

screen-shot-2016-01-08-at-5-28-35-pm.png

Is this shirt long enough?

:lol:

You know if you woulda said Pharrell when I asked you to name a person more influential than Kanye, I woulda backed off and said you right.

Instead you said Jordan

how isn't Jordan Brand more influential than Pharrell? :lol:

one is a check writer, one cashes da checks...u figure it out :lol:

his t-shirt to small
need a longer wider one
plus he needs 3 t's to pull that off
a white one
under a orange one
under a black one
only true baggy clothes era folks would understand

The layered tees to match the different colors on the shoes was essential :lol:

then they left him out in the cold after

Kanye gets marginalized because he thinks he’s more of an influencer than he really is, ironically like many of the posters in this thread do. These companies use him for the quick 8-10% sales boost and get rid of him quickly. Him twisting Nike’s arm and then getting dropped by them was the stupidest decision he ever made. Got gassed up by eBay resell prices from Beverly Hills white kids and though he was entitled to royalties instead of realizing how big his “brand” was. He’s never gonna reach that level of acclaim he had in 2010-2012.

Who is this?

I see a few trash *** rappers leaving comments.

Can't like slim fit Bo's kinda hard. Never had a pair but I could **** with those.
u never had a pair of girbauds?????
bruh
some girbauds and white t
with a hoody
used to be :pimp:
and get u a pair of shoes that matched the straps

yup he needed to wear either mids or highs

It’s crazy how these dudes know nothing about this era and emulate people who know nothing about this era. Travis Scott talking about tailoring his Girbauds. Clowns.

screen-shot-2016-01-08-at-5-28-35-pm.png

Is this shirt long enough?

:lol:

The shirt is long enough but the jacket is too safe. These boys scared to venture off in that era forreal. How could you not put a race car jacket on that fit?? They gotta stay in their lane if they really don’t know how to do it.

And if you’re SUPER feeling yourself you did the thing where you cut the bottle of your T-shirt and did those twist things. I don’t know what it’s called but I remember hotsause on and1 had something like that on.

THEN, THEN when you saw a pick up game going on whatever you had on WILL be what you’re wearing to ball.

To top it ALL off you had on basketball shorts under ALL that just in case things got that serious but you rather not look like you’re trying too hard

And if you’re SUPER feeling yourself you did the thing where you cut the bottle of your T-shirt and did those twist things. I don’t know what it’s called but I remember hotsause on and1 had something like that on.

Like the Ultimate Warrior tassels? :lol:

Right now the baggy look is "in" but nowhere near as extreme as our day. It's more of the "oversized" or "drop shoulder" fit. I wouldn't be caught dead in it but yeah, it's out there

Back
Top Bottom