Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

4BB2CB8000000578-5674351-It_comes_a_week_after_Kanye_was_criticized_for_praising_Owens_a_-m-9_1525097170592.jpg

4BB2EE0E00000578-5674351-image-m-7_1525097136761.jpg

God I want to punch Charlie Kirk in his ****ing face. Look at that mother****er. You know he's thinking, "I have one of each gender, now I can breed them"

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

I dont know her well enough (at all really lol) to comment on her content.

As regards to the black women ****ting on black men topic, I think your comment isnt taking into account the other side of the coin. Black women and women of color could say the same exact thing about men of color in some instances.

Are they championed or uplifted all the time? ie Stephon Clark regrettable tweets from years back. Lets not kid ourselves....Hip hop in general has a misogynistic problem esp against black women as well. So you gotta take it all into account here. Their voices should be heard despite not agreeing with what they say all the time.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

I dont know her well enough (at all really lol) to comment on her content.

As regards to the black women ****ting on black men topic, I think your comment isnt taking into account the other side of the coin. Black women and women of color could say the same exact thing about men of color in some instances.

Are they championed or uplifted all the time? ie Stephon Clark regrettable tweets from years back. Lets not kid ourselves....Hip hop in general has a misogynistic problem esp against black women as well. So you gotta take it all into account here. Their voices should be heard despite not agreeing with what they say all the time.

I hear you loud and clear and I agree with your sentiments totally. Black community has to clean they **** up IN GENERAL, TOGETHER. These faux leaders and false prophets need to be handled on both sides accordingly.

Where did he say this? I'd like to hear the responses.

What's Going on with Kanye?? Thursday 4/26 - Today on the show after Kanye's twitter rant, we had to open up the phone lines and see what our listeners thought about Kanye's comments about Trump. Also, with all the controversy going on, Charlamagne even decided to give himself "Donkey of the Day" for it. Also, Angela helped some listeners out during "Ask Yee". - http://www.podbay.fm/show/1232428553/e/1524765047?autostart=1

At its core I don’t think conservative ideology is racist. I think it’s very pro status quo. The problems with that is that you’re forever using yesterday’s view of the world to define today.
What makes American Conservatism wrong is that the ideology wants to maintain a system that institutionalized inequality.
I wonder if Kanye's new friends gonna fill him in on Goldwater and Southern Strategy
Wanna try something?

Create an account on Reddit, go to r/Conservative, and mention the southern strategy.

Watch yourself get banned because their mods (and members) deny it exists.

why did it take years for her book to become an issue? i guess it's beside the point, but i too read that that excerpt is taken out of context.

i didn't read the book tho so this is w.e to me.

:smh: at that ye text screencap

you boil it down though its glorified decepticons vs autobots and making da case for either or.

Last edited:
What makes American Conservatism wrong is that the ideology wants to maintain a system that institutionalized inequality.

Wanna try something?

Create an account on Reddit, go to r/Conservative, and mention the southern strategy.

Watch yourself get banned because their mods (and members) deny it exists.

Agreed

You could respond, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it or convince me other wise.

I just thought what he said was harmful to the gay black community.
He is posting gifs because he agrees with Nipsey.

If you are familiar with some of his previous post regarding gay people, they align with the stuff Nipsey be peddling.

That there is a supposed gay agenda.

He is posting gifs because he agrees with Nipsey.

If you are familiar with some of his previous post regarding gay people, they align with the stuff Nipsey be peddling.

That there is a supposed gay agenda.
What do you think about Nipsey?

I disagree strongly. And believe that the perspective you’re taking is in actuality harmful to the black community. That’s all I’ll say.

How so? He's finding equivalence in homosexual black men and black men that abandon their families and black men that are hyper violent.

If my perspective is bad and harmful towards the black community, I would like to know why because that's not a perspective I want to have.

Black people deadass don't like eachother. If it ain't two brothers trying to out macho Man Randy Savage eachother it's black women vs black men, straight men vs gay men, black men vs. black women, lesbian women vs straight women, pansexual men who were born as women but doesn't identify with a gender vs transexuals, etc. The black community is in shambles and we can trace this **** back to slavery.

Black people deadass don't like eachother. If it ain't two brothers trying to out macho Man Randy Savage eachother it's black women vs black men, straight men vs gay men, black men vs. black women, lesbian women vs straight women, pansexual men who were born as women but doesn't identify with a gender vs transexuals, etc. The black community is in shambles and we can trace this **** back to slavery.

Feel like J. Cole - FRIENDS is relevant to this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom