Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

not always, remember they're da brakes and progressives/liberals are acclerator pedal in politics...would you get in a car with no brakes?

also remember being a conservative is simply a faction of da overall GOP, there's alot of grey occupied space between a liberal and a conservative.
Always? No. More often than not? I think so.

Although I hate YouTube videos that says “so and so DESTROYS opponents”

This pretty much describes how I feel about the whole left vs right debate on African Americans. The right feels like the disparity that are present for African Americans are a “values” issue, while the left sees the disparities as a product of wide spread social and economic destruction that was never remedied.

not always, remember they're da brakes and progressives/liberals are acclerator pedal in politics...would you get in a car with no brakes?

also remember being a conservative is simply a faction of da overall GOP, there's alot of grey occupied space between a liberal and a conservative.
This is the dumbest thing posted on here and that’s saying a lot. Entirely incorrect

Last edited:
991B8382-8407-4152-BCA2-5DFDC15624E0.jpeg

Issa Rae gotta get out the paint as well :sick::smh:

Not even surprised tbh. These type of broads love to use that faux feminism as a veil hiding their true character. "Rooting for everyone black" unless they have a penis.
who reads this ignorant garbage?

umm clearly you novice wit da politics :lol:...do you even know da difference between da freedom caucus wing and da chamber of commerce wing?

Yes, I know "da" difference, and you apparently don't seem to grasp the power the "Freedom Caucus" clowns have over the entire party. Why do you think every GOP retirement (that's not the result of scandal) has been a "Chamber"-wing Republican? Because they know the lunatics have taken over the party and they'd get primaried out of office by the frenzied Trumpist base.

The Republican Party is the Party of Trump. Period. It's been going in that direction since Lee Atwater started corrupting the party 40 years ago. It's not going to be saved from itself, and you're going to continue to see the party weed out the "non-conformists." And Kanye is all aboard the cookoo (intentionally misspelled because NT apparently *-s out the correct spelling :lol:) train.

PS - Speak of the devil - here's Bush's former lawyer switching parties from the GOP to run as a Dem in the MN Senate race - https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richard-painter-run-franken-seat-dem

Last edited:
Good book if yall haven't checked it out.

Amazon product ASIN 1884855148
I don't agree with everything in it but it's a good read nonetheless.

Have you read How To Eat To Live 1 and 2?
I wouldn't be surprised if son doesn't read. A number of times now i've seen dude fly off on his donkey tirade only to be corrected "oh i didn't know that". I'd be embarassed to have that happen to me over and over, shows a lack of growth.

Good looks on the books suggestions though, ninja take you up on that offer?

I wouldn't be surprised if son doesn't read. A number of times now i've seen dude fly off on his donkey tirade only to be corrected "oh i didn't know that". I'd be embarassed to have that happen to me over and over, shows a lack of growth.

Good looks on the books suggestions though, ninja take you up on that offer?

No better time to start reading than the present IMO.

And hell nah :lol: son didn't even acknowledge it. Like who turns down free books?

Issa Rae wrote a show about losing a good black dude by being a ho. Plus that whole theme of taking it personal while a black dude trying to get himself together. This show and the champagne papi Atlanta episode hits on a issue these women have. They require a man with a lot yet do not have the patience for that man to become that. So they end up settling for the low hanging fruit and the show(insecure) still tries to find a way to blame Lawrence for Issa cheating because he was on her couch for 2 years. This is why men cheat and stop giving af. If all we are is based off our earning potential what kind of message are these thot shows teaching young thots.

Didn't know who Issa Rae was.

Did my googles.

"Educated black women what better intellectual match for you than an Asian man? And I'm not talking about Filipino's, they're like the Blacks of Asians. I'm talking Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, et cetera."

BEED3031-A4AA-4E38-BB8C-5BAB6AFD66FE.png

Not even surprised tbh. These type of broads love to use that faux feminism as a veil hiding their true character. "Rooting for everyone black" unless they have a penis.

giphy.gif

Ehhh who cares? Why you tryna be in other people's bedrooms?

I also think its funny that people are coming after her for quote from a fairly popular, widely published book from 3 years ago.

Didn't know who Issa Rae was.

Did my googles.

BEED3031-A4AA-4E38-BB8C-5BAB6AFD66FE.png
I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just trying to make a point about society viewing certain groups as less desirable, but she did it in a very sloppy way. The Filipino comment is flagrant too.

But apparently she repeated similar comments with a backhanded dog whistle insult towards black men on the Larry Wilmore show.

She a clown for that.

Wow, Issa. That's disappointing :lol: She really HAD identify which type of Asians are superior for mating and ish.

I guess the title of her series suits the type of mentality she has towards men. Lawrence ain't deserve her... and so as other men.

no
matter what he say alot of them right wingers not dropping a cent on a black man

it dont work that way bro

Right winger's kids eat up this man's garbage (music, shoes, clothing, etc..). He knows exactly what he's doing.

heard about this on da radio.

judging by who she picked, seems to be a ploy to have 2 factions of people who historically get dubbed in dating.

Every female on the face of the earth regardless of race or nationality lusts after the tall dark and in shape black man.

Every female on the face of the earth regardless of race or nationality lusts after the tall dark and in shape black man.

She's not talking about black men though. The two groups are black women and Asian men.

I don't really see the big deal in this. Will still watch her show, and she's doing much more for the culture and positive imagery than the people crying about her online.

Back
Top Bottom