Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

cam-ron.gif

:lol:They both washed af but I’d still knock her down Idc |l:smh:

She looks like a bad tinder decision. Like you just wanted to see them joints live in action and ended up with buyers remorse.

What's Going on with Kanye?? Thursday 4/26 - Today on the show after Kanye's twitter rant, we had to open up the phone lines and see what our listeners thought about Kanye's comments about Trump. Also, with all the controversy going on, Charlamagne even decided to give himself "Donkey of the Day" for it. Also, Angela helped some listeners out during "Ask Yee". - http://www.podbay.fm/show/1232428553/e/1524765047?autostart=1

I listened to it and they skimmed past that part basically. Like I always say, no accountability. Envy did at least acknowledge that it's not right.

'F**K KANYE UP': Rapper is flanked by bodyguards after ex-member of Snoop Dogg's entourage called for the notorious Crips gang to attack the star for his very vocal support of President Trump

4BB8D98400000578-0-Cautious_On_Monday_evening_Kanye_West_had_a_couple_of_burly_body-m-74_1525152915628.jpg

Kanye West was flanked by bodyguards as he went for dinner in LA on Monday just hours after a fellow rapper called on gangsters to 'f**k him up'.

The 40-year-old Life of Pablo star looked tense as he walked to his car surrounded by three men, dressed in a dark hoodie and black sweat pants.

It comes after Daz Dillinger, a former member of Snoop Dogg's Tha Dog Pound duo, put out a 'Crip alert' on Instagram on Sunday, calling on members of the notorious gang to attack Kanye for supporting President Trump.

4BB98E8700000578-5677093-image-a-3_1525163627293.jpg

4BB98F9F00000578-5677093-image-a-4_1525163633204.jpg

The Kardashians ain't giving Kanye money.... Why would he be complaining all the time about not having enough to fund his dreams if they were

Kim's mom wants nothing to do with Kanye

they already gave him money....you forgot he went into debt launching his fashion ish?

deserving of an A!! whooping or not, lawd knows some random could escalate this situation further then it should.

Back
Top Bottom