Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Brah I am watching bits of this and Ye is just so full of himself.

Famb likes Trump just because he proved a celebrity can become president, so that means he can be it too someday, that is the core of it. When asked to address all the ****ed up things Trump doing to people that look like Kanye, dude had no answer.

And my God does he value the opinions of affluent white people. Sheesh

they already gave him money....you forgot he went into debt launching his fashion ish?

i didn't know that actually...i always suspected kanye marrying into the kardashian ecosystem was a business move rather than u know, love. the kids with the messed up names were just to seal the deal/show face for the TMZ cameras.

I think Kanye only lost like $12-13 mil in fashion, a lot of money yeah but he was worth much more than that

i didn't know that actually...i always suspected kanye marrying into the kardashian ecosystem was a business move rather than u know, love. the kids with the messed up names were just to seal the deal/show face for the TMZ cameras.
Nah I do think he likes kim because she’s just as self centered as he is

Famb likes Trump just because he proved a celebrity can become president, so that means he can be it too someday, that is the core of it. When asked to address all the ****ed up things Trump doing to people that look like Kanye, dude had no answer.

this! felt bad for Tip sitting there listening to this nonsense :lol:

KindFamousBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

Kanye is too polarizing to be a celeb that can get into the white house, for a celeb to win it'd have to be like The Rock or something

This man Ye says that if he were to run for president he would likely run on Bernie Sanders principles. Sanders who is pretty much the antithesis of Trump when it come to policy. :rofl: :rofl:

Kanye just talking to talk.
He just likes trumps bravado and “free thinking”, like aloof of people do. He probably doesn’t even know what trump stands for

i think we all know kanye doesn't really know much less understand what's going on in the world right now.
you saw that picture he posted. it looked like a damn cave.
probably just sits in a room full of mirrors all day.

He just likes trumps bravado and “free thinking”, like aloof of people do. He probably doesn’t even know what trump stands for
Lol random but it reminds me of the movie Zoolander where Hansel said he was a huge fan of sting. Never listened to his music but the fact that he makes music :lol:

Let’s see how many of y’all
Flip flop after his album drop
I’m not listening to it for sure
But I know some of y’all
Be talking just to talk
And gonna be right back on Kanye sack
After the music drop

I still haven't listened to Pablo. I'm mad at myself for listening to Yeezus. ***** been teetering on garbage music for years now.

More power to those who appreciate anything after MBDTF.

Let’s see how many of y’all
Flip flop after his album drop
I’m not listening to it for sure
But I know some of y’all
Be talking just to talk
And gonna be right back on Kanye sack
After the music drop

We don't have to like the music for Kanye to succeed. His market is rich spoiled (mostly white) kids. All of this is right in line with that. When he sells a bunch of records, don't blame us. He doesn't need us.

We don't have to like the music for Kanye to succeed. His market is rich spoiled (mostly white) kids. All of this is right in line with that. When he sells a bunch of records, don't blame us. He doesn't need us.
people blame his market being rich spoiled kids
when i see a bunch of black folks condoning his behavior or
saying i dont agree with his views
but musically he's a genius
**** outta here

Back
Top Bottom