Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

What if Kanye is just tired of his stans?

People really worship dude. Imagine the type of **** people say to him if and when they meet him. He probably ready to be rich and left the hell alone. I would be.

he was sayin da same ish Kanye was sayin...time to move forward and essentially stop blaming black short comings on slavery spiel.

I ain't hear him say slavery was a choice or he loves a WS. Sound like Pharell was being fake deep but I ain't hear him go full house slave like Kanye.

How can Kanye talk about how we should all love each other when he aligns himself with someone like Trump....that **** is willllddd

They didn't see OJ as an individual, they saw him as better than the common black person that they looked down on.

Anf how ****ed up is it that a black person has to be rich and famous to be seen as an "individual"
Reminded me of that Chris Rock joint, where he said that a ***** had to be known to live among anonymous doctors and lawyers.

People really worship dude. Imagine the type of **** people say to him if and when they meet him. He probably ready to be rich and left the hell alone. I would be.
He shoulda called Dave Chappelle or Mos Def for advice. Not stan for the Bigot in Chief.

How can Kanye talk about how we should all love each other when he aligns himself with someone like Trump....that **** is willllddd
because ye don’t see himself as black but as all. he said it himself

you not pharrell but be the first one to discredit transatlantic slave trade or try to speak down on black people. It’s better off if you just keep it shut when you can’t even acknowledge your own blackness bruh

didn't think so, now go kick rocks.

I ain't hear him say slavery was a choice or he loves a WS. Sound like Pharell was being fake deep but I ain't hear him go full house slave like Kanye.
Yeah he actually contradicts himself in both videos too. His message in one is "don't ignore what's in front of you" then next he's saying he ignores it because he's a rich black guy. Essentially I have no qualms with his struggle to make a point, it's nothing like Kanye. And folks gotta stop this fallacy that black folks keep bringing up slavery when if they bothered to pay attention to the conversation it's about current events. You know, like potentially being harmed by law enforcement just for existing.

If that's the case, he made a major mistake by embracing a demographic that's far more fanatical than the people who like his music

Funny to see Ninja cape for Ye...since using Ye as punchline to roast others has always been a thing for him...lol

all da rappers did before he ran for office :lol:

Trump was a charicature with no real influence on things that can affect us all globally, it was fine then to use him as a punchline or idolize his hustle like they did Tony Montana....to do that now is unacceptable.

someone who talks about black people dont talk enough about black on black crime but throw marches when a black guy gets killed by a white guy, should not be given any benefit of the doubt to. those are literally alt right talking points to derail the conversation about civil rights TODAY.

just cause it's being said by Kanye doesnt mean he should be given the benefit of the doubt, its literally what every single alt right person including Candace Owens who he's been hanging out in real life with says.

You never see poor people talking like this. Money allows you a lot a freedoms to say whatever you want and fame and fans worshipping you let’s you believe the nonsense that you say is truth.

all da rappers did before he ran for office :lol:
You keep saying this like it was known he was a WS. A lot of people around him said they ain't know he was racist.

His housing discrimination and his father being a KKK member shoulda got way more attention back then.

Back
Top Bottom