Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

What if everything he’s doing is part of a genius plan to just get close to the president, to get in and become president one day and then snap out of it and say black people I made it, and I got you.

Kanye wanna speak for Kanye, and I feel him on that I really do, but thats a privilege only white folks have

ehh idk bout that, my fav line from da oscar winning OJ espn joint was "look at OJ sittin wit all them __"

when u rich & famous you transcend that ish pretty well.

Except nobody's doing this, this whole thread is full of rebuttals to kanye's own opinions. It's strange to see people conflate rebuttals to "shutting down the conversation" or in this case, "nullifying the messenger". Dude's free to talk all he wants and people are free to respond to what he says.

I didn't get that specific. But yes, saying he's crazy as a fact nullifies whatever he has to say.
People are certainly free to be butthurt tho.

Also dangerous to dismiss opposing views simply as contrarian or invalid.
Nullify the messenger & one doesn't have to deal with the message.
Valid point, except that's not what's happening. The folks who choose to come from this angle seem to quickly treat the well thought, sensible, fact based response as a dismissal and attack. Then Instead of a well thought out response of their own, it basically morphs to "well that's just my opinion, stop attacking me". Essentially similar to what you wrote. I will say you see enough from the same folks you know what to expect. Kanye hasn't articulated or properly argued anything yet, and we've all heard his initial points, no?

Bruh i feel like I’m the only ***** that know what’s going on I literally texted this **** to my homeboy before seeing he put this tweet up

2618A316-6797-4927-A5EC-4FCD835106F9.png

6FB6E976-3D6F-4315-8C0F-2157520E1510.png

I didn't get that specific. But yes, saying he's crazy as a fact nullifies whatever he has to say.
People are certainly free to be butthurt tho.
There have been infinitely more responses than just "he's crazy". Don't be disingenuous to try and prop up an already fairly weak argument.

You quoted me to do exactly as I described.

It ain't a coincidence that in literally every thread regarding some issue w/ Black folk it's the same characters spewing the exact same bull****. Don't I recall you getting with your skirt up bc the conspiracy thread was too "African". You're a funny dude, what's even more hilarious is you're too pie to reveal your true Nazi beliefs. Keep that façade up all you want but don't hide behind bull*** when someone peeps your agenda boy.

I think Ye saw Jay drop 440 and said to himself im gonna drop a deeper album. The problem is Biscutye is dumb as rocks.

Don't I recall you getting with your skirt up bc the conspiracy thread was too "African". You're a funny dude, what's even more hilarious is you're too pie to reveal your true Nazi beliefs. Keep that façade up all you want but don't hide behind bull*** when someone peeps your agenda.

You're just doubling down. What I said still holds.

I challenged the "kill whitey" sentiment in the conspiracy thread. No apology for that.
And why you calling anyone "funny" or "pie" with that avi?

Back
Top Bottom