Kawhi Leonard New Balance

That’s where I’m at too...I want them but I’d pull for the volt pair more...

At this point I’m kind of good where I’m at with the grey day’s and whites...Project 515, Volts, and if that Jurassic Park themed pair ever released would be no question...

It’s just wait and see what releases at this point I guess...
jurassic parks, and 515s undoubtedly. dunno if I should half size down this time

I’m also at a total loss on sizing lol yet smh at the same time. I’m usually a TTS kinda dude but I know with a lot of NB they can run .5 small. I wish they just had one pair that was widely available so I could try them on. With as limited of a release as all of these seem to be currently, unfortunately you kinda can’t make a mistake in sizing lol.

JS”

I’m also at a total loss on sizing lol yet smh at the same time. I’m usually a TTS kinda dude but I know with a lot of NB they can run .5 small. I wish they just had one pair that was widely available so I could try them on. With as limited of a release as all of these seem to be currently, unfortunately you kinda can’t make a mistake in sizing lol.

JS”

Wide foot? If so staying tts might be the play for you...Normal width is say .5 down because they’re long...The mid-foot strap would be rough on a wide footer...

I’m 11.5 in the OMN1S, 12 in Bron 17’s, and 12 in Protro 4’s...Nike running generally a 12...That’s for my court use and running...At least what I’m in right now...

@ jerseysauce jerseysauce the Omn1s run a little long because of the little "bump" sticking out in the heel. your heel sits a little further back on the footbed than on a regular shoe....these are not your typical NB shoe... so either TTS or a half size down... would definitely NOT go up a half size
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 3.14.21 PM.png

Last edited:

JS”
yo man. played ball in these and I was hoopin, but I'd definitely go down half a size. just feel like they're too long and you dont know where the end of the shoe is when you're running. they've done a good job with the cushioning as well. should I retire from the game?

Wide foot? If so staying tts might be the play for you...Normal width is say .5 down because they’re long...The mid-foot strap would be rough on a wide footer...

I’m 11.5 in the OMN1S, 12 in Bron 17’s, and 12 in Protro 4’s...Nike running generally a 12...That’s for my court use and running...At least what I’m in right now...
Now I know what size I need in these...thanks. I am a 12 in Bron 17 and protro 4s . Only thing thst co Verna me is the strap over the midfoot. Last shoe I had like that was the harden vol 3 and I had to go up a half size because of the strap

For those interested, NB has added a few more basketball pieces to their website (shirts, shorts, etc) including a collab with Stance socks (colorways might be indicative of upcoming releases???). Pretty nice touch similar to UA x Stance.

JS”

y'all think tomorrows release gonna sell out as quick as the previous, popular sizes ? sit for a day even ?

thnx

city views, over interviews :wink:

y'all think tomorrows release gonna sell out as quick as the previous, popular sizes ? sit for a day even ?

thnx

city views, over interviews :wink:

I don’t think any colorway released this year will sit. These are the craziest colorway to release thus far and I think that’s the attraction for some. The other colorways have been more on the “safe” side. I see these being gobbled up quickly just like everything else.

Only way I see this model being readily available is if they put it on NB1 for customizing or they end up mass producing these and big box stores carry them (which my guess would be next year).

JS”

Last edited:
I don’t think any colorway released this year will sit. These are the craziest colorway to release this far and I think that’s the attraction for some. The other colorways have been been more on the “safe” side. I see these being gobbled up quickly like everything else.

Only way I see this model being readily available is if they put it on NB1 for customizing or they end up mass producing these and big box stores carry them (which my guess would be next year).

JS”
true man. there hasn't been a shoe that's created hype in a while and the omn1s are that right now. besides the trash first colorway, the rest have been decent and these are loud

For those interested, NB has added a few more basketball pieces to their website (shirts, shorts, etc) including a collab with Stance socks (colorways might be indicative of upcoming releases???). Pretty nice touch similar to UA x Stance.

JS”
Stance has a couple more sox on their site
Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 7.46.58 PM.png

Passing...Holding out for a possible drop of the Volt pair...Other than those I’m really more down with the basic colorways...

So I said I wasn’t going to try for these...and I went for them anyway lol....but still got an L. Smh. Whatever though. Maybe it’s for the best.

Can’t wait to see other people’s pics of these when they arrive. Congrats to all that got em!

Really hoping the volt colorway drops...

JS”

Back
Top Bottom