Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Screenshot_20200820-151229_Instagram.jpg

The plot thickens on sizing :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
Reading the Omn1s reviews on nb.com is kind of interesting and wild. Almost every review says both high and low Omn1s run true to size a couple say it runs long and there are a couple that even state people should go half size up on them. I am going with my Omn1s size myself I think I should be good with that size

He's tts on these, half down on Omn1s

Yeah, I was talking with him earlier about that. Said his true size is a 9.5 and that's what he went with for The Kawhi and his Omn1s pairs are 9s. I have received so much conflicting info. from almost everyone that I've talked to that owns both models but one person told me to stick with my Omn1s size and I trust him way more than anyone else that I've spoken with. I guess I should just be hopeful if I can get anything tomorrow. :lol:

FYI, if anyone finds out that pairs were made available in any LA area retailer, let me know and I can try to scoop up pairs to help people out. Sounds like an impossible mission but I'm always willing to help out.

Have the 4 bounces in basket currently (I'm in the EU) but I just can't pull the trigger on this c/w, especially at the price point.

click n buy came in clutch for NB.
gotta wait for that confirmation email now.
i’m a tts 9 so we’ll have to see how these feel

dang these actually seem like a really easy cop with them still up and adding to cart

Would not place order on NB. It just loops me to billing and shipping process over over again. Didn't say the shoes were sold out until later.
Shoe Palace loaded OOS?
FTL only 9.5/10 showed up but OOS too.
Oh well, 9.5 would be too big. Will wait for more colorways that will "sit" or see if there'll be lows too.

yeah footlocker and SP both loaded OOS and shoe palace was OOS on the 850 when the page went live. If the shorts didnt have the giant gold nb across the side i would have grabbed a pair but it kind of kills them for me

Back
Top Bottom