KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^ yup. used mine (when my white N7 order got cancelled, they sent me one code) on my "KDeezy" Nike iD

Order has been processed, "Manufacturing in Process"

Oh yeah! I can't wait to see my pair! :D:D

Man ima definitely have to place an order soon! It's bad enough you can barely get KD's at retail... Now in regards to sizing I know most ppl say to get 1/2 size up, so if I'm a 10.5 in newer Jordan retros and an 11 in most other shoes. Should I go 11 or 11.5 I just don't want them to get all loose on me after they break in, but I also don't want them them to he uncomfortable to wear.

Nice! A more darker version, but still clean. I just think the yellow strap gives more 'pop'...
kdivbatman1.jpg

The two Batman id's are like old batman vs. new batman. I personally like the darker one, more of a "Dark Knight" vibe.

Yellow strap Batman id's more of the cartoon batman

Hey guys! I'm trying to order some ID's and this is gonna be my first KD. are they true to size?

Man ima definitely have to place an order soon! It's bad enough you can barely get KD's at retail... Now in regards to sizing I know most ppl say to get 1/2 size up, so if I'm a 10.5 in newer Jordan retros and an 11 in most other shoes. Should I go 11 or 11.5 I just don't want them to get all loose on me after they break in, but I also don't want them them to he uncomfortable to wear.
i'm on the same boat bruh. i need to know if we need to get 0.5 size up. let me know if u find out.

i'm on the same boat bruh. i need to know if we need to get 0.5 size up. let me know if u find out.

GRs for me is TTS...I'm a 10.5 on just about all of the Nike's except for Lebron. KDs are TTS to me but with these IDs I went .5 up just to be safe. But I do have sz 11s in some shoes so if its a tad longer, its just more more room for comfort. Just my .02.

The two Batman id's are like old batman vs. new batman. I personally like the darker one, more of a "Dark Knight" vibe.
Yellow strap Batman id's more of the cartoon batman
thanks fam i thought the same, i will post my pics sometime this week

i'll admit these are still ill, i def want to make another pair the reflective camo gives it a tougher look like the suit

Been lurking through this thread for a while now and need myself a pair or two of iDs. Yeezys and Space Jams are looking like must cops.

I'm seeing the fit is TTS. Same fit as a Kobe VII?

Does anyone know when the will remove the KD IV off of the ID list?

Isnt the KD V supposed to debut in september? will they remove this one immediately after the new release or will they roll with it a little long?

I've got a narrow foot. Is the fit simply too narrow or just it overall too tight?
The fit on the medial part of the shoe is kinda narrow imo, if you go .5 size up,you'll have a better fit( on medial part of the shoe) but a roomier toebox.

Back
Top Bottom