KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Thinking bout these....
Do it! I would love to see how these would turn out! I havent seen anyone make a platinum inspired KD yet.
that's definitely matte upper in that video up there... you guys never seen a matte finish before or what?
Ughh that is anodized in the video...

Thats how anodized black looks on the KD IVs. I have the space jams and it looks "dull" like in the video

Ughh that is anodized in the video...

Thats how anodized black looks on the KD IVs. I have the space jams and it looks "dull" like in the video

Nike false advertised with the anodized uppers. I ordered the green pair a while back with an anodized upper and when I got them it was matte, along with many other iD's I've seen posted. A proper anodized upper will look like the Coppers, but I guess Nike decided to use matte even though people ordered anodized.

Thinking bout these....

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I threw a pure platinum template up here months ago. Was gonna do it after I made my pair of blinks, but I ordered Chaos/Jokers instead...which should be here within the next week or so :D

Status says "shipped" on NDC with a tracking # but it won't display location yet. Must still be in Customs :smh:

Got these today as an anniversary gift from the gf . Superman inspired. Had to try them on asap and they fit like the retail version of the kd iv

Back
Top Bottom