KD X

Did Nike confirm the city collection would drop on the 26th or did people get it confuse with the jerseys be unveiled ?

I really like the city colorway. I love bright loud colorways. The KD line hasn’t had any crazy colorways in a while.

I think KD should move on from Leo. Nike basketball period needs fresh blood.

Did Nike confirm the city collection would drop on the 26th or did people get it confuse with the jerseys be unveiled ?

I really like the city colorway. I love bright loud colorways. The KD line hasn’t had any crazy colorways in a while.

I believe sneaker blogs said they would drop on December 26th. But looks like the KD X “City pack” drops on January 26th.

Looks good here.

That wouldn’t make a difference. Runners are in right now.
The KD X to me is beautiful. Could have better colors tho.

how is the translucent outsole on these? I was disappointed the triple black is clear this year and not solid like last years. Since it's clear, I may as well go with the city series colorway which i really like

25021546_158704768228982_2165007982151073792_n.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased a pair of the KDX “City Pack” last night from Foot Locker. The opacity of the sole is moderate.

Last edited:
I see them for sale at a bunch of boutiques but I'm going to wait for nike.com to release them

Warriors will wear the Chinese Heritage jersey on Jan 25 against the Wolves so that's why they pushed the release back.

Warriors will wear the Chinese Heritage jersey on Jan 25 against the Wolves so that's why they pushed the release back.
Should have just made it that in the first place...they knew when they debuting the city jerseys

Go back to page 152, dude posted a bunch of pics of the MC pair with the MC laces.

(I really miss the old gallery feature)

Just saw them. I'm a fan f the MC laces. Might be the first pair of MC flyknits that have come with them. Closest I can recall are the Kobe 10 HTM Race Car.

Back
Top Bottom