Kevin Durant, "KOBE'S the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD."

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

KD  HANNSUM you're too young. time to grow up.
wink.gif

If its not clear that Bron is easily the best player in the league this year hands down

Then A. You don't know basketball

B. You're a kobe stan or Lebron hater

I am not a cavs fan in anyway but Lebron is running the NBA right now

Who cares if Kobe can still play well with a broken finger and etc. Lebron is still better.

Who cares if Kobe has rings. Lebron is better right now.

Lakers fans don't want to admit that Lebron is the best unless he's on their team.

I'm sure if he was currently playing Lebron in a series he would say the same thing...

Just because KD says it, doesn't mean its true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I hate Bron but he is the best player in the world ... we're talking about right now ... kobe has mileage, injuries, w/e ... who cares ... he can't finish @ the rim, and can't pass like him ... tthere really isn't an argument right now ... if they make it to the finals, then we can debate again ... if you're gonna play injured, adapt your game, play smarter ... kobe just doesn't get

Lebron clearly is the best right now and the clear cut MVP and with Kobe clearly not healthy then its even more apparent. However, how well would Lebron play if he was playing with a bad knee/ankle and broken finger on his shooting hand? I mean how well would Lebron play when his physical gifts are hampered by injuries and could he survive on skill alone? If Lebron's stroke is off because of a broken & heavily taped finger and his right knee and left ankle are preventing him from elevating then could he still be the dominating best player on the planet?

I duno about y'all but I am going to take an NBA superstars opinion over your guys' %%%!+!! biased ones
laugh.gif

vanexellent wrote:
 I mean how well would Lebron play when his physical gifts are hampered by injuries and could he survive on skill alone? If Lebron's stroke is off because of a broken & heavily taped finger and his right knee and left ankle are preventing him from elevating then could he still be the dominating best player on the planet?

we will see in 7-10 years. we will get an  answer to that one for sure

--Just to throw a curve ball out there, here's what I never understood.
--Its already a closed case that Bryant is the player of the decade. Whatever thats fine I guess.

--While TD is hands down the best PF to play the game. Arguably. And Bryant is no where near the best 2-guard to play the game.
--Doing this math, why isnt Duncan the player of the decade?

Once he has to play LeBron more like 4x a year.. he'll end up saying LeBron is the best player in the world..

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Just to throw a curve ball out there, here's what I never understood.
--Its already a closed case that Bryant is the player of the decade. Whatever thats fine I guess.

--While TD is hands down the best PF to play the game. Arguably. And Bryant is no where near the best 2-guard to play the game.
--Doing this math, why isnt Duncan the player of the decade?
Who says it's a closed case that Kobe is the player of the decade though (besides TNT
laugh.gif
)? Duncan is the player of the decade in many people's eyes. He's probably mine just for his consistency and ability to dominate in all facets of the game in his prime.

What is he suppose to say, Kobe good but Lebron better? I would say he's the best too if I was playing against him as to not piss him off. Clearly though, right now, he is not the best player in the world, Mr. James holds that title. One other thing of note, Durant is a damn gun. Everytime he gets the ball, he's looking to shoot and if the ball is not in his hands, he's begging for it. I think once he gets a better grasp of the game, he'll be in the top 5 in the league, but from watching these two games in the playoffs, his game has holes in it, lucky for him though he has plenty of time and talent to get better

Originally Posted by iceNcream

I dont see why not?

let me break this down.

Broken index finger
knee tendinitis
lower back pain
31 years old

13,000 minutes + logged in

And the man is still doing it. I wanna see how he would be without all those ailments. I wanna see anyone's best player in the NBA have all that under their belt and still do it like Kobe.

typical kobe jock rider...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by wrctiatobe

why not? he has 4 rings to prove it

He can thank Shaq for 3 of those rings.

and vice versa

but they can definitely both thank phil jackson 
laugh.gif

i hate when people use kobes rings as why hes better than bron if thats the case then joe dumars is greater than karl malone cause he got rings

bron is the best player in league but its kobes league

Does it really matter? It's his opinion, LBJ himself could come out tomorrow and say that Kobe was the best player in the world and you guys would say "LBJ is wrong". It seems like everytime this question comes up or other NBA stars comment, more often than not Kobe is the answer. I wonder why that is? Could it be a respect factor they have or is that just honestly how they feel? Either case it doesn't matter it's all opinion and there isn't a right or wrong answer.

I'm just hoping they both get to the Finals to settle this debate cause really that will be the only definitive way to say with some conviction; how they perform head to head with everything on the line.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

I hate Bron but he is the best player in the world ... we're talking about right now ... kobe has mileage, injuries, w/e ... who cares ... he can't finish @ the rim, and can't pass like him ... tthere really isn't an argument right now ... if they make it to the finals, then we can debate again ... if you're gonna play injured, adapt your game, play smarter ... kobe just doesn't get

Lebron clearly is the best right now and the clear cut MVP and with Kobe clearly not healthy then its even more apparent. However, how well would Lebron play if he was playing with a bad knee/ankle and broken finger on his shooting hand? I mean how well would Lebron play when his physical gifts are hampered by injuries and could he survive on skill alone? If Lebron's stroke is off because of a broken & heavily taped finger and his right knee and left ankle are preventing him from elevating then could he still be the dominating best player on the planet?
We will definitely see it in the future, people questioning Bron if he can still dominate with injuries are just trying to find way to discredit him.  When Kobe was 25 he wasn't playing with injuries like he is today

I don't think LeBron would do good with an injured knee/ankle because i think his speed and strength is such a big factor in his game so i think those types of injuries would affect his game alot.

oh and LeBron is the best right now.

Back
Top Bottom