Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Props to lil man having a good time shooting the breeze w/ a fine *** girl like Rhi. Dude has more guts than most NT'ers older than him.

Or so you think. A lot of time it's in your head....based on your comments on this forum. Just like you assumed ol boy thought rhianna was ugly because she's black, you probably think a lot of other things are because you're black, when you're imagining it. From now on whenever I hear the hosts tell me about a table complaining that they were sat towards the back of the restaurant because they're black, I'll think of you. I laugh every time they do that...don't they know that there's a rotation? They already know where they are gonna seat you before they even know who you are.
I'm black, I'm not tryna hear it ...racism is pervasive and no matter how much of some of you pretend to be freedom fighters, racism does exist. People engage in it and don't even realize it because it's become "norm" to treat blacks with a contrived conditional level of kindness and acceptance. I am almost certain that there isn't one black NT'er that hasn't witnessed or experienced some form of racism or prejudice today. I'm up to 3 times today myself.

When you're not black it's easy to sit back and tell us "it's all in your head" ...I guarantee if you had to be black for a day you'd see things different.
Why would you find the WORST pic of Rihanna and discourage people from celebrating her beauty when she wasn't even the concentration of the thread? The kid was...

That was HATRED...to me it translated:  "I don't understand why people find this black girl beautiful, black people are UGLY, and I want you to agree with me".

It's evident, look how average white girls are WORSHIPED on this forum ...I even admit to not being attracted to Asian women like that and posted this Asian girl I thought was very talented and pretty, it sank into the abyss...if she was white the thread would've did numbers and praised her talents.

White American standards of beauty are forced down your throats every second of the day, and people actually buy it as definitive authority on beauty. White man can call blacks ugly all they want ...but it didn't stop them from raping black slave women, or lusting after them to this day. Their secret fetish they won't admit to because of social stigma. Which is stupid if you actually think about it. Mulattoes didn't materialize out of thin air ...word to Sally Hemmings

So it's not simple as it being all in my head ....I can't let little stuff like that slide, "Oh Rihanna is ugly", black is beautiful, and Ted Danson married Whoppi in the 80's.

Last edited:

Or so you think. A lot of time it's in your head....based on your comments on this forum. Just like you assumed ol boy thought rhianna was ugly because she's black, you probably think a lot of other things are because you're black, when you're imagining it. From now on whenever I hear the hosts tell me about a table complaining that they were sat towards the back of the restaurant because they're black, I'll think of you. I laugh every time they do that...don't they know that there's a rotation? They already know where they are gonna seat you before they even know who you are.
I'm black, I'm not tryna hear it ...racism is pervasive and no matter how much of some of you pretend to be freedom fighters, racism does exist. People engage in it and don't even realize it because it's become "norm" to treat blacks with a contrived conditional level of kindness and acceptance. I am almost certain that isn't one black NT'er that hasn't witnessed or experienced some form of racism or prejudice today. I'm up to 3 times today myself.

When you're not black it's easy to sit back and tell us "it's all in your head" ...I guarantee if you had to be black for a day you'd see things different.
Why would you find the WORST pic of Rihanna and discourage people from celebrating her beauty when she wasn't even concentration of the thread?
That was HATRED...to me it translated:  "I don't understand why people find this black girl beautiful, black people UGLY, and I want you to agree with me".

It's evident, look how average white girls are WORSHIPED on this forum ...I even admit to not being attracted to Asian like that and posted this Asian girl I thought was pretty, it sank into the abyss...if she was white the thread would've did numbers.

White American standards of beauty are forced down your throats every second of the day, and people actually buy it as definitive authority on beauty. White man can call blacks ugly all they want ...but it didn't stop them from raping black slave women, or lusting after them to this day. Their secret fetish they won't admit to because of social stigma. Which is stupid if you actually think about it. Mulattoes didn't materialize out of thin air ...word to Sally Hemmings

So it's not simple as it being all in my head ....I can't let little stuff like that slide, "Oh Rihanna is ugly", black is beautiful, and Ted Danson married Whoppi in the 80's.
This guy
laugh.gif

Last edited:
See these type of threads is the reason NT is dying. Come on bro was this even worth posting especially with it on mediatakeout.com and everybody and their mama visit that site so everybody here already seen this boy at the game

I'm black, I'm not tryna hear it ...racism is pervasive and no matter how much of some of you pretend to be freedom fighters, racism does exist. People engage in it and don't even realize it because it's become "norm" to treat blacks with a contrived conditional level of kindness and acceptance. I am almost certain that there isn't one black NT'er that hasn't witnessed or experienced some form of racism or prejudice today. I'm up to 3 times today myself.

Why would you find the WORST pic of Rihanna and discourage people from celebrating her beauty when she wasn't even the concentration of the thread? The kid was...

That was HATRED...to me it translated:  "I don't understand why people find this black girl beautiful, black people are UGLY, and I want you to agree with me".

It's evident, look how average white girls are WORSHIPED on this forum ...I even admit to not being attracted to Asian women like that and posted this Asian girl I thought was very talented and pretty, it sank into the abyss...if she was white the thread would've did numbers and praised her talents.

I have but one question...

Can I still say Sam Cassell looks like an alien?

No way in hell would a black guy call Rihanna ugly unless he was rustling jimmies ...Rihanna has mind control over us.
Wrong. One of my friends wouldn't even smash. To be fair, his girlfriend looks ten times better than Rihanna.

Last edited:
Rihanna is far from ugly just really hyped and overrated talent and looks. She cute ,even with that boy body pause

I do believe if she was dark skin she wouldnt be this worshiped

Rihanna is far from ugly just really hyped and overrated talent and looks. She cute ,even with that boy body pause

I do believe if she was dark skin she wouldnt be this worshiped
wtf @ the fact you think she worshipped double wtf @ you thinking her skin color has anything to do with her fame, y'all dudes get more racist by the day

No, dudes aren't trying way too hard to convince us Rihanna is ugly ...nothing disturbing about that at all.

wtf @ the fact you think she worshipped double wtf @ you thinking her skin color has anything to do with her fame, y'all dudes get more racist by the day

She is worshiped I wasn't tallying about men, the fact that she got an icon award is baffling but the whole music industry is pretty mediocre right now anyways.

She resemble teyana taylor to me View media item 668682View media item 668685View media item 668687
I'd smash both

Yes if she was dark skin she wouldn't be this hyped. No race thread just facts

Last edited:
LOL at this guy nomad. Dude that said Rhianna is ugly was in no way implying that it was because she's black. You're being ridiculous, and insecure. I did laugh at the Sam Cassell looking like an alien reference...because it's funny. Are you gonna try and say that I'm racist now too? Here's another one...Chris Bosh looks like a velociraptor. Does this also mean that I can't celebrate the beauty of African Americans? Because Rhianna hot as hell...love that azzzz. But I do have a LOT of friends that think she's ugly, referencing how far apart her eyes are and other things. NONE of these people are racist because I don't have any racist friends.

Be honest Nomad, if you got sat in the back area of a restaurant, you'd feel like it's because you're black, right? The funniest part about hearing that complaint is that the best tables are usually towards the back of the restaurant, away from the majority of traffic, noisy customers, and the kitchen. But all you'd see is the "injustice", right?

I bet that 2 of the 3 instances of racism you encountered against you today had nothing to do with race at all. Sometimes people are just jerks to people in general. I'm by no means claiming racism doesn't exist in America today, but you Nomad, seem to exaggerate it at every given opportunity...to the point that it looks bad, really bad.

Last edited:
Homies ....... Homies

Stop this nonsense..........because its gona be alright , it truly is..

Its gona be alright.

LOL at this guy nomad. Dude that said Rhianna is ugly was in no way implying that it was because she's black. You're being ridiculous, and insecure. I did laugh at the Sam Cassell looking like an alien reference...because it's funny. Are you gonna try and say that I'm racist now too? Here's another one...Chris Bosh looks like a velociraptor. Does this also mean that I can't celebrate the beauty of African Americans? Because Rhianna hot as hell...love that azzzz. But I do have a LOT of friends that think she's ugly, referencing how far apart her eyes are and other things. NONE of these people are racist because I don't have any racist friends.

Be honest Nomad, if you got sat in the back area of a restaurant, you'd feel like it's because you're black, right? The funniest part about hearing that complaint is that the best tables are usually towards the back of the restaurant, away from the majority of traffic, noisy customers, and the kitchen. But all you'd see is the "injustice", right?

I bet that 2 of the 3 instances of racism you encountered against you today had nothing to do with race at all. Sometimes people are just jerks to people in general. I'm by no means claiming racism doesn't exist in America today, but you Nomad, seem to exaggerate it at every given opportunity...to the point that it looks bad, really bad.
Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are funny looking characters ....but the focus of the thread was not Rihanna but the kid, dude went out of his way to brainwash us into seeing Rihanna as ugly. She is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK woman ...if I have to live my life FORCED to stare at white American beauty, people can tolerate our people's most beautiful women. She's not ugly there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black". 

There's a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh and Rihanna. Cut the crap....

Last edited:
Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are funny looking characters ....but the focus of the thread was not Rihanna but the kid, dude went out of his way to brainwash us into seeing Rihanna as ugly. She is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK woman ...if I have to live my life FORCED to stare at white American beauty, people can tolerate our people's most beautiful women. She's not ugly there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black". 

There's a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh and Rihanna. Cut the crap....

Why are you bringing race into this? You're trying to say dudes in here are calling her ugly cause she's black but no one mentioned her skin color except you.

I think she's fine as hell and I'm not black.

Back
Top Bottom