King of the Hill Appreciation??

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

130px-Dale_Gribble.jpg

rusty shackleford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dale was that guy, countless lulz. hank was also
pimp.gif
 loved the episodes where other people would mock him. man i miss this show too much, but i still catch reruns 
Dale is awesome.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Dhrealtalk! Welcome back to NT.

King of the Hill is very much appreciated. I lose respect for people who dislike this show, as it is clear that they are impatient and do not appreciate subtle humor.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks bro! yeup.

130px-Dale_Gribble.jpg

rusty shackleford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 loved the episodes where other people would mock him. man i miss this show too much, but i still catch reruns 
Dale is awesome.

130px-Dale_Gribble.jpg

rusty shackleford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dale is awesome.

Bobby was borderline ayo

dude liked Troll dolls and Elves

I loved how Dale never caught the correlation of Joseph not being his son.

Bobby was borderline ayo

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Bobby was borderline ayo

No he was clearly in love with Khannie (lol) and also got in tons of trouble just following girls he liked, son even made out with a mannequin

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Bobby was borderline ayo

No he was clearly in love with Khannie (lol) and also got in tons of trouble just following girls he liked, son even made out with a mannequin

Never watched it when I was younger, but thanks to Adult Swim I can catch all the re-runs.  I slept on this show

Never watched it when I was younger, but thanks to Adult Swim I can catch all the re-runs.  I slept on this show

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

embedding help?? hank after smoking reefer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 homie went crazy in this episode; end of the episode hit me with the curve ball though. This is a show not appreciated by a lot of people just because it is not direct with the jokes.

The thing with KOTH is unlike Family Guy and The Simpsons is you can't just pick up on the storyline out of the blue watching a random episode. There's plot storylines that aren't brought up often or within the next few episodes.
biff lawson wrote:
all seasons are on Netflix 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I remember this

Originally Posted by Millzhouse719

embedding help?? hank after smoking reefer 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 homie went crazy in this episode; end of the episode hit me with the curve ball though. This is a show not appreciated by a lot of people just because it is not direct with the jokes.

The thing with KOTH is unlike Family Guy and The Simpsons is you can't just pick up on the storyline out of the blue watching a random episode. There's plot storylines that aren't brought up often or within the next few episodes.
biff lawson wrote:
all seasons are on Netflix 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The funniest line was one episode where Bobby had a cold and was like "Don't kiss me dad i'm sick" and Hank hit him with the MOST
Stale face of alllll time...think it was the one where he was allergic to Ladybird

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I remember this

I use to love this show, got away from Fox a few years back though. *Sets adult swim dvr*
@ Trump Roast, McFarlane was hosting and Snoop said "You know no $%!@#! is watchin' the Cleveland show, right?" 
roll.gif

I use to love this show, got away from Fox a few years back though. *Sets adult swim dvr*
@ Trump Roast, McFarlane was hosting and Snoop said "You know no $%!@#! is watchin' the Cleveland show, right?" 
roll.gif

130px-Dale_Gribble.jpg

rusty shackleford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

130px-Dale_Gribble.jpg

rusty shackleford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Son this show is amazing even though its not for everyone. It will take a lot of my time now that I know its on netflix.

And this show is in fact a great litmus test to judge peoples sense of humor. If you think this show is corny you probably laugh at slipping on a banana peel and fart jokes.

Back
Top Bottom