Kingdom Come Revisited Vol: 4 years later

Damn, I forgot this existed. Going back and listening to it now I see why I just deleted the whole thing from my itunes
laugh.gif

Prelude, Minority Report, and Beach Chair are the only ones I think are ok.

I remember when I first listened to it I saw Pharrell and Usher's name under the features for Anything and got excited...it's one of the worst songs in any of those three artists' catalogs. Just absolute garbage.

Damn, I forgot this existed. Going back and listening to it now I see why I just deleted the whole thing from my itunes
laugh.gif

Prelude, Minority Report, and Beach Chair are the only ones I think are ok.

I remember when I first listened to it I saw Pharrell and Usher's name under the features for Anything and got excited...it's one of the worst songs in any of those three artists' catalogs. Just absolute garbage.

"IIIIIIIIIIIII KNOOOOOWWW, IIIIIIIIII KNOOOOOWWW, SOME PLACES WE CAN GO" ......Johnathan Legend killed that hook
pimp.gif

CD on the whole was so-so... although the Prelude was and still is
smokin.gif

"IIIIIIIIIIIII KNOOOOOWWW, IIIIIIIIII KNOOOOOWWW, SOME PLACES WE CAN GO" ......Johnathan Legend killed that hook
pimp.gif

CD on the whole was so-so... although the Prelude was and still is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Not a fan

This... Although...

Prelude
Do You Wanna Ride
Minority Report
I Made It (I don't understand the disdain for this song, if you've ever done anything positive to make your mother happy/feel good how can you not appreciate this?)

Are appreciated.

I can also play: Beach Chair & Hollywood if I'm feeling real fancy aka in a extra Jay Z vibe

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Not a fan

This... Although...

Prelude
Do You Wanna Ride
Minority Report
I Made It (I don't understand the disdain for this song, if you've ever done anything positive to make your mother happy/feel good how can you not appreciate this?)

Are appreciated.

I can also play: Beach Chair & Hollywood if I'm feeling real fancy aka in a extra Jay Z vibe

"Prelude"...one of the illest jay intros...second to only the dynasty prolly
"Show me what you Got"...I rocks wit it
"Lost ones"...dope
"Do you wanna ride"...prolly my fav joint on here
"Beach Chair"...dope record dont see how guys dont feel it...."I dont wanna wake up 30 odd years without having my cake up..."

rest of the songs are ok or terrible

will say I have had moments when "anything" was a go to song w da ladies...and I hate that "hollywood" song but it birthed a New Orleans bounce version that get clubs n parties poppin down here

"Prelude"...one of the illest jay intros...second to only the dynasty prolly
"Show me what you Got"...I rocks wit it
"Lost ones"...dope
"Do you wanna ride"...prolly my fav joint on here
"Beach Chair"...dope record dont see how guys dont feel it...."I dont wanna wake up 30 odd years without having my cake up..."

rest of the songs are ok or terrible

will say I have had moments when "anything" was a go to song w da ladies...and I hate that "hollywood" song but it birthed a New Orleans bounce version that get clubs n parties poppin down here

Just listened to "Anything" 
laugh.gif
 great example of a forced Pharrell beat that never should have seen daylight

Just listened to "Anything" 
laugh.gif
 great example of a forced Pharrell beat that never should have seen daylight

pimp.gif
love this album - anything is a throwaway track but hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

pimp.gif
love this album - anything is a throwaway track but hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

I've always felt as though people weren't listening to that track for whatever the reason may be but that it was cold as HAIL!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

I've always felt as though people weren't listening to that track for whatever the reason may be but that it was cold as HAIL!

Back
Top Bottom