Kingdom Come Revisited Vol: 4 years later

Do yal remember hearin the hot 97 freestyle and thinkin this album was gon be a complete classic?

Then the album was....
sick.gif

Do yal remember hearin the hot 97 freestyle and thinkin this album was gon be a complete classic?

Then the album was....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

I've always felt as though people weren't listening to that track for whatever the reason may be but that it was cold as HAIL!
Yes, he was saying something worthwhile, but that doesn't take away from the song itself being not great. The fact that we have to subtract enough from the track for it to be decent, says enough ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Kingtre

hollywood, behind the pop style beat and the addition of B,  he is actually saying something worth listening to

I've always felt as though people weren't listening to that track for whatever the reason may be but that it was cold as HAIL!
Yes, he was saying something worthwhile, but that doesn't take away from the song itself being not great. The fact that we have to subtract enough from the track for it to be decent, says enough ...

illfrozn wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
Kingtre wrote:

laugh.gif
touche`

illfrozn wrote:
Seymore CAKE wrote:
Kingtre wrote:

laugh.gif
touche`

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but Vol 2. Is jays worst CD.

great songs individually, but as a whole...i agree and have been sayin this.

Oh My God
Kingdom Come

never understood why these songs got no love. dope to me

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I know im gonna get flamed for this, but Vol 2. Is jays worst CD.

great songs individually, but as a whole...i agree and have been sayin this.

Oh My God
Kingdom Come

never understood why these songs got no love. dope to me

Not a bad review OP. Just can't rock with you on Hollywood. That is a damn good song and I never get why people hate on it. KC is decent album that I would probably give a 3.75/5. I still bump the Prelude, Do U Wanna Ride, Trouble and Beach Chair heavy.

And to the person who stated Vol 2 is Jays weakest CD.  I might have to agree with that.  Obviously it was his most successful selling CD and it has some good songs but overall as an album it has very little replay value for me. 

Not a bad review OP. Just can't rock with you on Hollywood. That is a damn good song and I never get why people hate on it. KC is decent album that I would probably give a 3.75/5. I still bump the Prelude, Do U Wanna Ride, Trouble and Beach Chair heavy.

And to the person who stated Vol 2 is Jays weakest CD.  I might have to agree with that.  Obviously it was his most successful selling CD and it has some good songs but overall as an album it has very little replay value for me. 

one of my fav jay-z albums. folks - DR. DRE PRODUCED HALF THE ALBUM. that's what we waited on for over a decade and it happened. and tell me who can do anything similar to Prelude

one of my fav jay-z albums. folks - DR. DRE PRODUCED HALF THE ALBUM. that's what we waited on for over a decade and it happened. and tell me who can do anything similar to Prelude

Back
Top Bottom