Kobe III *NDC pic*

Love the swoosh, but nothing else. Those are UGLY!
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

They look like a pair of And1's.. and that's not to disrespect And1, but c'mon, these are a pair of Nike signature shoes.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if these are the best performing shoes in the Kobe line.
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
JHaHaHaUHaHaHaLHaHaHaYHaHaHaHa2HaHaHa0HaHaHa0HaHaHa8

I can't even say I will get this pair and that's saying a lot, a lot, a lot...so sad. They better step it way the hell up before these release or die-hard Kobe fans will be small in number at FL. Maybe at Ross when these show up 2 weeks later.

I'd still have to think about it then.

(Okay, I will probably get them with the first F&F :lol:
laugh.gif
ALCS

I dont know, I never really like the lites, but seeing kobe in them grew on me. these already dont look so bad so I dont know

these are awesome... but i want a white based colourway. if these hit the sale racks i'm gonna be stoked

lol will these hit the factories??? lol
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

If these really perform good on the court, then I'll get it. I don't care what they look like if they perform great on the court...

The shape looks off. It's a very peculiar design; if, on somebody's feet, the shape looks better, then it might grow on me. But not in pics at angles like this - it looks like somebody got their foot caught in barbed wire then slapped a sole on it.

BTW that grey stripe spanning the midsole shoudl really be thinned out as it runs towards the front of the shoe, a la the 2K4. It looks totally out of proportion since the back of the shoe is obviously way higher than the front.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Man, I really want to love this shoe because the innovative thought behind the upper and construction gets me excited. But it is just the ugliest shoe on earth, and that ain't gonna change. Sadly, I don't think it HAD to be this ugly to pull off...but who knows. With technical looks selling as poorly as they are, this is a BOLD move from Nike (what else is new?). I just can't see many people buying this shoe...even for ball. I DO think it will be one of the best performing shoes to date. But if an El Camino performed like a Bugatti, I still wouldn't cop. Maybe it will be highly sought after as a retro in 20 years when this is a more acceptable look. LOL

Soon as the F&F roll around...

I think I like them because they're so ugly.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"We took care of business, handled it in a manly fashion and a professional fashion..."

It loks like an ankle injury waiting to happen to me. My opinion did change once I saw that pic w/ the yellow though. It's different and I'm pretty sure he okay's the final design so..Kobe gets what Kobe wants

This shoe is starting to make sense to me. The Adidas Kobe II looked like a toaster and the Nike Kobe III looks like the frozen waffle you put in a toaster.

WOW! Those are going to FLY off the shelves. LMAO They don't even really look that comfortable IMO...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

FIRST OF ALL, i want to see a real pic(and good one) like that one chinese site does with some of kobes shoes. NDC pics will make any shoe look terrible....
KNVB

Back
Top Bottom