Kobe III *NDC pic*

Quote:
eminds me of like some shoes a old white man would wear, while hiking.
:rofl:
roll.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Peformance matters more to me than looks...they looked better in that pic on someone's feet though...I didnt like the kobe 2's when I first seen them but trying them on made it a different story...Im really liking the peformance of the shoes in the kobe line...

these shoes are going to be looked at... thats the point. even if they dont sell, they will get attention. its just another mark in nike history. and MOST AND I SAID MOST(NOT EVERYBODY) is hating on the shoe because they care more of the look than the performance.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Maybe most everybody is hating on the shoe because it looks like dookie. and since nobody has worn it, it's impossible to judge on anything but it's looks.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

These are different and I like them for that reason. I will get them, but I hope they have different colorways. They need more maize in that shoe. This design is by far the most envelop pushing shoe in a while. The ZK3 is the weirdest looking shoe since maybe the Shox BB4.

Not feelin the Kobe III's.... am sure that well change... Im sure I have to wait to see more colorways.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
The ZK3 is the weirdest looking shoe since maybe the Shox BB4.

^^
EXACTLY, LIKE I SAID ITS ANOTHER MARK IN HISTORY FOR NIKE. I CAN RECALL MY MOM SAYING THAT THE FOAMPOSITE SHOE IS THE UGLIEST THING EVER. NOW I SHOW HER HOW MUCH THEY GO FOR. IM SO AMPED UP FOR THIS SHOE. KOBE SETS RECORDS WITH OR WITHOUT COOL SHOES.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

at the time of its release,yeah the bb4's was out there,nike was clearly going in a different direction from anything else they've done.no air bubble,tuned air,etc..the shox technology was completely new.it was a little weird but weird in a good way.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

wow!!! I would def give up my nutsacks for 10 pairs right about now! I got made fun of in highschool for those.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

the design of the bb4 was intentionally conservative because the focus was on the revolutionary tech.
2k3's were kind of plain too.
I'll give you the foams though, those were ugly and now are very valuable. sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt. FP3's were very ugly, and Marshall's couldnt give them away.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Quote:
^^ WHAT? the bb4 werent weird looking? are you on crack? the BB4s were crack!

When those shoes first dropped everybody was like what are those. The shox were like nothing seen before. Now its common place to see columns in a shoe. But 7 years ago(I can't believe its been seven years) it was groundbreaking, weird looking, ugly, beautiful, etc all at the same time.

Think about what people said when the AJ I(first black and red shoe) Air Max(exposed air bubble), AJ III(elephant print), AJ XI(first patent leather athletic shoe), Foamposite, BB4(first shox), etc.

I'm not saying the ZK3 will be looked at as classic or groundbreaking shoe in the future, but it does conjure up those same reactions as those crazy shoes before. Sorry for the rant.

NIKE stole the idea from that guy on this board who wanted to make the AJ XXIII a ninja sock like shoe... I hope they add something to it, but it's a pass if them Zoom 95's are coming out around that time...
Defy Convention...

^^^
Bad grammar. Anywho, I believe the shox was brought up by dada and then tried to sue Nike. I think....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i think these were released to make fakes look more illegitimate I do not think Kobe will play in this shoe.... I think this is an early release to make the fake factories believe this is the final product... then just before the shoe comes out we'll see something entirely different or a P.E. that he will play in more so than this.... just my two cents

*Edit..I didn't see the black maize colorway.
E-mail/PM me @ [email protected] For All Your Home and Car Audio/Video Needs/Questions. I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Diesel, the Kobe 3's didn't steal anyone's idea. The Kobe line has been inspired by samurai philosphy since day one. The 1's were a bit more conservative to introduce the line, but the 2's are were you start to see the influence.

These are just an extention of that theme, notice how the diamond aesthetic is furthered along in this shoe from the 2's. These are meant to look like a samurai's sandal. These are a problem and they will be copped. IMO, Nike basketball has been a bit watered down the last few years, I'm glad to see some design's that take some risks again.

The fact that most of ya'll don't like tham make me want them more.

Back
Top Bottom