Kobe III *NDC pic*

Damn, after all the flak these cought after I put up the first pics they still managed to make no cosmetic changes. SMH.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

they ain't bad. they'll be a definite cop when they go on clearance.

and to think i hated the kobe 1 until i put em on. i got em on the clearance rack at $40 and i been in love since.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

these are horrendous
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

IMO, us Kobe fans, we would not say that the shoe is whack or ugly. We would definitely buy it BUT, NIKE SHOULD'VE DONE BETTER!! The Zoom Kobe 1 and 2's are far more better than these. C'mon NIKE.... you can do better than this!!!!!

kobe 3's are beginning to grow on me :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

I have to admit, they're growing on me........... slowly. I just need to see Kobe wearing it :smile:
smile.gif

emmanuelabor, maybe I or some are HUGER Kobe fans than you. Were's the support.... the love bro! :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
emmanuelabor, maybe I or some are HUGER Kobe fans than you. Were's the support.... the love bro!
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
This shoe is starting to make sense to me. The Adidas Kobe II looked like a toaster and the Nike Kobe III looks like the frozen waffle you put in a toaster.
:lol:
laugh.gif
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Wow......those are horribly terrible....hide the women and children. good god they're ugly. man
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

:wink:
wink.gif
Exactly never wear them.....exactly. But it really looks waffle-like since some mentioned waffles. Nevertheless I love it!!

Those are the most disgusting shoes I have seen in a while... and I mean that in the worst way possible...Nike needs to step their game up
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

^Agreed^

They are comically disgusting, especially with the yellow accents. The Zoom BB's are the best lookin' release for Nike Hoops in a loooooonnnnnng time, and they even messed those up by mixing colors like Pimento and Wheat on the GR's.

But these Kobe III's are gonna be funny, especially when Nike tries for the big ad push.

What up,

I like the look, but I also really enjoy seeing designers attempting innovative and functional technology. It looks similar to the technology implemented in the Nike Zvedockha. Slightly better than the Z2K in my book. The ZK1 is aight looking. However, I love playing in my 1 of 3 pairs of ZK1s that I got for $34.99 pairs! Hoping for the same luck with the ZK2 and ZK3!

Back
Top Bottom