Korean Gangsta Rap

Originally Posted by eaalto

The video was stupid, but entertaining.
roll.gif

Like others said, he must idolize 50 cent.

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!

Completely disagree, my Asian brother. You're assuming that these "50 korean gangsta rappers" will be respected to begin with. You honestly thinkanyone would respect (or fear?) a rapper who acted like THAT? Most black rappers who act like that don't even get any real respect, how do you suppose anAsian rapper would yield that? It's like you're so desperate for an Asian Jesus that you'll settle for any garbage that isn't the stereotype.And what's wrong with being somewhat stereotypical... there are some truths behind stereotypes. In fact, I'd rather be a stereotype than someone whowas pretending to be something else. Give me a talented rapper first. If he's Asian, cool. If not, whatever. With that said, there are some great Asianrappers out there who actually have talent... and there's a lot of ignorance and racism in this thread.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wuSHUMast3r

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!

Completely disagree, my Asian brother. You're assuming that these "50 korean gangsta rappers" will be respected to begin with. You honestly think anyone would respect (or fear?) a rapper who acted like THAT? Most black rappers who act like that don't even get any real respect, how do you suppose an Asian rapper would yield that? It's like you're so desperate for an Asian Jesus that you'll settle for any garbage that isn't the stereotype. And what's wrong with being somewhat stereotypical... there are some truths behind stereotypes. In fact, I'd rather be a stereotype than someone who was pretending to be something else. Give me a talented rapper first. If he's Asian, cool. If not, whatever. With that said, there are some great Asian rappers out there who actually have talent... and there's a lot of ignorance and racism in this thread.
indifferent.gif

Hey that's your opinion and i respect it...ok look wise i think he has something to offer to the general public(no #+%%) something other than a short,skinny beta type...btw chicks dig that don't know if you know but females are just as shallow as we are....huge biceps are like tig-o-bitties tothem...major record labels are not dumb...if they can't bring in profit they would not put them out there...this guy has muscles to sell obviously notlyrics....but lets say he was a korean born in the U.S. and the beat went hard and he had his pronounciation on point and hard lyrics....trust perception willstart changing...not that JIN - teach you chinese crap...I don't see americans thinking learning chinese can be cool until they start believing Asians arecool...

Hey but lets not get it twisted...i meant what i said earlier last week...I have plenty of friends and everyone i encounter and TALK to...they vibe withme...but you see how I capped TALK? I do have a problem when i enter a room...and people are lead to think and judge by the only perception they know from theMEDIA...I can validate my own life my way...and its been great so far...but i should be respected and left to be judged as an individual before all the COMEDIChollywood teachings come to play...and i strongly believe we do need some figure heads in the media to make that happen...I am totally fine by beingmyself...thats all i can be...and im damn proud
pimp.gif
But if this dude wastalented I'd much rather ppl say hey you look like that rapper than....Hey it's Jackie Chan! atleast i know they were actually trying to compliment andnot try to get a good laugh off a wack #%+* comparison....you do realize it irks me when ppl really think we all look the same...But still id much rather notbe compared and left alone...
pimp.gif

And the whole thing about black rappers not being respected...
laugh.gif
thatsyour opinion...I pretty sure Kelly from Tenn. that never met a black person in her life and grew up watching MTV is pretty scared/respect 50 cent....CURTIS

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's be real, if you did a survey asking people after they saw this joke of a "music" video if they "feared" or"respected" that guy... 0% of people will think that. You want so bad for people to not think all Asians fall into the same stereotype thatyou're willing to cosign and back this guy? Look at yourself in the mirror my dude. This is straight up embarrassing. Asian, black, white, purple... itdoesn't matter. Dude looks like a damn fool.

I can understand where you're coming from about Asians being misrepresented or stereotyped in the media. What I don't agree with is latching ontowhatever is Asian that just happens to be different.

funny. koreans are the best asian rappers.

seen this vid in the past, still funny
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

KO got that korean gangsta swag
smokin.gif

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean, I completely understand where this anger is comin' from, but you're goin' about it the wrong way.

This guy... this guy is a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
******. I don't want peopleseein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic,can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted intheir penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing toglorify.

If you tryina get a more positive light shed on Asian people,
the mold. Be your own example.

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's be real, if you did a survey asking people after they saw this joke of a "music" video if they "feared" or "respected" that guy... 0% of people will think that. You want so bad for people to not think all Asians fall into the same stereotype that you're willing to cosign and back this guy? Look at yourself in the mirror my dude. This is straight up embarrassing. Asian, black, white, purple... it doesn't matter. Dude looks like a damn fool.

I can understand where you're coming from about Asians being misrepresented or stereotyped in the media. What I don't agree with is latching onto whatever is Asian that just happens to be different.

Hey...if you read my post last week...I was more inclined to finding a good looking talented actor and putting him in a role Brad Pitt would play...Train thatAsian guy so he has a body of a Sex-symbol (they do this with all sex-symbol actors might i add) and go from there...but this isn't bad either this examplewould create ruckus and ppl would not stop talking about how this "chinese" guy thinks he's black so and so....but it does need to be on thetable so it can be discussed and not be left alone anymore...I'm not a stereotype so i guess it bugs me more...I am who i am...im not pretending...im nottrying to impress...daw u get where im going with this? I rock jays, drive domestic(on chrome
pimp.gif
), suck at math...have muscles...and I don't hang around an AsianClique...i'm not trying to do this but i do what I likes!!

Im disappointed in you because you'd rather do nothing....atleast I'm proned to do something....if there's a problem....yeah ill solve it....(checkout the hook while my DJ revolves it)...nah but on the real that's the leader in me....and thats the follower on you....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean, I completely understand where this anger is comin' from, but you're goin' about it the wrong way.

******. I don't want people seein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic, can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted in their penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing to glorify.

sch0f6.png

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

******. I don't want people seein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic, can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted in their penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing to glorify.

eek.gif
Sayyyy whhaaaa?....I don't think that'sgangsta....or swaggerific...
sick.gif
Im am breaking the mold...(A lot of thebanana Asians on NT don't like that of me....I dont currr) I am setting my own example see page before this...

Back
Top Bottom