**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

grizzlies announcer salty as hell mad at randle and talkin bout we won 4 in a row :lol:

randle look like hes hurt and butthurt out there

Eff Dan gilbert, whiney pos

Damn hypocrite, wasn’t crying out when Bron came back with Kevin Love.

Dude got salty at great asset management and shrewd trade making. Eff him forever I hope Bron leaves him as an empty shell again.

This entire article a hoax .. this dude a bully off the court too. I actually had a run in with don Julio. Honestly worth the read, literally cannot make this **** up

A couple summers back I was in vegas gang deep. About 8 of us ******.. my big homie found out he wasn't the dad of the neighborhood tricks baby so we was out celebratin. Stayed at the excalibur suite. we had to glo up for the Snapchat story U already kno

Anyway we some black bottle boys (the real triple b's) so we gon off the drank. Walk over to marquee (la flame was performing otherwise u kno I'd be at drais).. I'm a few shots deep on some hen when i see some bad af yellow bone. I don't een know how it happened but apparently I grabbed this broads ***. She began kussin at me sayin god knows what. Her home girls gassin her up. I'm laughin. My ****** come over thinkin this female is Jenna shea and tellin her she deserved it kus she a *** . Next thing you know this darkskin 7'0" Michael blackson lookin ***** comes up talkin about he about that aktion. Realize this dude the real Julius randle and find out the Jenna shay lookin *** was his girl, the one he cuffed recently. One of my homies applied that pressure an I didn't see it but either Julius or his boy or security slept my *****. Security kame after that tho and kicked us all out

If I ever see dude tho y'all better hold me back cause I'm fadin dude on sight 1x for my big homie

This entire article a hoax .. this dude a bully off the court too. I actually had a run in with don Julio. Honestly worth the read, literally cannot make this **** up

A couple summers back I was in vegas gang deep. About 8 of us *****s.. my big homie found out he wasn't the dad of the neighborhood tricks baby so we was out celebratin. Stayed at the excalibur suite. we had to glo up for the Snapchat story U already kno

Anyway we some black bottle boys (the real triple b's) so we gon off the drank. Walk over to marquee (la flame was performing otherwise u kno I'd be at drais).. I'm a few shots deep on some hen when i see some bad af yellow bone. I don't een know how it happened but apparently I grabbed this broads ***. She began kussin at me sayin god knows what. Her home girls gassin her up. I'm laughin. My *****s come over thinkin this female is Jenna shea and tellin her she deserved it kus she a *** . Next thing you know this darkskin 7'0" Michael blackson lookin ***** comes up talkin about he about that aktion. Realize this dude the real Julius randle and find out the Jenna shay lookin *** was his girl, the one he cuffed recently. One of my homies applied that pressure an I didn't see it but either Julius or his boy or security slept my *****. Security kame after that tho and kicked us all out

If I ever see dude tho y'all better hold me back cause I'm fadin dude on sight 1x for my big homie

A couple summers back I was in vegas gang deep. About 8 of us *****s.. my big homie found out he wasn't the dad of the neighborhood tricks baby so we was out celebratin. Stayed at the excalibur suite. we had to glo up for the Snapchat story U already kno

Anyway we some black bottle boys (the real triple b's) so we gon off the drank. Walk over to marquee (la flame was performing otherwise u kno I'd be at drais).. I'm a few shots deep on some hen when i see some bad af yellow bone. I don't een know how it happened but apparently I grabbed this broads ***. She began kussin at me sayin god knows what. Her home girls gassin her up. I'm laughin. My *****s come over thinkin this female is Jenna shea and tellin her she deserved it kus she a *** . Next thing you know this darkskin 7'0" Michael blackson lookin ***** comes up talkin about he about that aktion. Realize this dude the real Julius randle and find out the Jenna shay lookin *** was his girl, the one he cuffed recently. One of my homies applied that pressure an I didn't see it but either Julius or his boy or security slept my *****. Security kame after that tho and kicked us all out

Zzzzz

I would just take this L to the grave man lol

At least you didn’t have smush Parker smash your girl in an Escalade

damn so you saying juicy j got them golden gloves too?

what cant this ***** do? :emoji_thinking:

I’m glad Julius held back and didn’t punch a hole through your friend’s chest.

Take the L man, he’d likely kill you with his fists.

Back
Top Bottom