**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

wb1593v57vn01.png

Reactions: God
This entire article a hoax .. this dude a bully off the court too. I actually had a run in with don Julio. Honestly worth the read, literally cannot make this **** up

A couple summers back I was in vegas gang deep. About 8 of us *****s.. my big homie found out he wasn't the dad of the neighborhood tricks baby so we was out celebratin. Stayed at the excalibur suite. we had to glo up for the Snapchat story U already kno

Anyway we some black bottle boys (the real triple b's) so we gon off the drank. Walk over to marquee (la flame was performing otherwise u kno I'd be at drais).. I'm a few shots deep on some hen when i see some bad af yellow bone. I don't een know how it happened but apparently I grabbed this broads ***. She began kussin at me sayin god knows what. Her home girls gassin her up. I'm laughin. My *****s come over thinkin this female is Jenna shea and tellin her she deserved it kus she a *** . Next thing you know this darkskin 7'0" Michael blackson lookin ***** comes up talkin about he about that aktion. Realize this dude the real Julius randle and find out the Jenna shay lookin *** was his girl, the one he cuffed recently. One of my homies applied that pressure an I didn't see it but either Julius or his boy or security slept my *****. Security kame after that tho and kicked us all out

If I ever see dude tho y'all better hold me back cause I'm fadin dude on sight 1x for my big homie

:lol: :lol:

You wild

you see these warrior injuries? this is why getting lebron and pg would not be a bad thing

tomorrow is not promised for no man

you see these warrior injuries? this is why getting lebron and pg would not be a bad thing

tomorrow is not promised for no man

I have my days where I say F it get LeBronze and PG, sick of these 5 years no playoffs, just wanna contend again

Just saw the replay and had to watch the griz feed.

Glad we won. Can't stand anybody else but Joel and Stu.

This entire article a hoax .. this dude a bully off the court too. I actually had a run in with don Julio. Honestly worth the read, literally cannot make this **** up

A couple summers back I was in vegas gang deep. About 8 of us *****s.. my big homie found out he wasn't the dad of the neighborhood tricks baby so we was out celebratin. Stayed at the excalibur suite. we had to glo up for the Snapchat story U already kno

Anyway we some black bottle boys (the real triple b's) so we gon off the drank. Walk over to marquee (la flame was performing otherwise u kno I'd be at drais).. I'm a few shots deep on some hen when i see some bad af yellow bone. I don't een know how it happened but apparently I grabbed this broads ***. She began kussin at me sayin god knows what. Her home girls gassin her up. I'm laughin. My *****s come over thinkin this female is Jenna shea and tellin her she deserved it kus she a *** . Next thing you know this darkskin 7'0" Michael blackson lookin ***** comes up talkin about he about that aktion. Realize this dude the real Julius randle and find out the Jenna shay lookin *** was his girl, the one he cuffed recently. One of my homies applied that pressure an I didn't see it but either Julius or his boy or security slept my *****. Security kame after that tho and kicked us all out

If I ever see dude tho y'all better hold me back cause I'm fadin dude on sight 1x for my big homie

tough **** :rofl:

We have alot of championship pieces but no true stars IMO. Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Hart and Ball are all critical components to championship teams but I don't see any of them as THE guy on championship level squads (we'll see about Ingram but I doubt it). Hopefully this appeals to PG and other stars who want to ready built squad around them. We have a whole bunch of B- and B players but not A players.

We have alot of championship pieces but no true stars IMO. Ingram, Kuzma, Randle, Hart and Ball are all critical components to championship teams but I don't see any of them as THE guy on championship level squads (we'll see about Ingram but I doubt it). Hopefully this appeals to PG and other stars who want to ready built squad around them. We have a whole bunch of B- and B players but not A players.

That core you named has 3 rookies and a sophomore in it. They are extremely competitive. A and A- players will emerge out this group.

That core you named has 3 rookies and a sophomore in it. They are extremely competitive. A and A- players will emerge out this group.

Do you think that any of our guys have the potential to be a top 10 player in the league? I think that Ingram has the potential to be an all-star but not a AD, Lebron, Curry, Giannis, etc. level player. History shows that you need at least one top 10 player (and usually at least another all-star player) to compete for or win a championship.

Do you think that any of our guys have the potential to be a top 10 player in the league? I think that Ingram has the potential to be an all-star but not a AD, Lebron, Curry, Giannis, etc. level player. History shows that you need at least one top 10 player (and usually at least another all-star player) to compete for or win a championship.

I do believe we have 2 guys that will be top 15 in the league. Outside of lebron, do you realize how long it took for the guys you named to get where they are currently?

I do believe we have 2 guys that will be top 15 in the league. Outside of lebron, do you realize how long it took for the guys you named to get where they are currently?

I know it usually around year 4 when young players make the leap and I see our guys getting alot better no doubt. Ingram and who else do you see being top 15 players?

Random but I wonder if we throw an offer at Van Vleet this summer. Dude is a player and TOR unlikely to match a 6-8 mill per year offer. Let IT walk and go after this kid

**** a $6-8M/year contract for Van Vleet would be a steal for either the Lakers or Raptors.

Random but I wonder if we throw an offer at Van Vleet this summer. Dude is a player and TOR unlikely to match a 6-8 mill per year offer. Let IT walk and go after this kid

I like van vleet, he's a gamer, def an upgrade over Eenis.
Looked at nbadraft.net since draftexpress sold out, but has them drafting tre duval who was considered a top 10 recruit and played pretty well tonight in the L.

If the lakeshow draft Grayson might throw up and can never root for that roosterface

BI still out...smh

I doubt he plays again this year. Barely playing 2 on 2. Really nothing left to play for.

Back
Top Bottom