**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How many games have we had this season with Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Hart and Ingram all playing? I bet you its under 15 games. Injuries have decimated us this season.

#rotations. :rofl:

It’s all in jest from me, I’m a fan of Luke as coach and hope we keep him. Team is progressing.....

Without injuries to BI and Lonzo or KCPs jail time Hart wouldn’t have been given a chance. IIRC he was buried at the end of the bench until injuries forced him in.

Without injuries to BI and Lonzo or KCPs jail time Hart wouldn’t have been given a chance. IIRC he was buried at the end of the bench until injuries forced him in.
hart started the season with his fare share on injuries as well
didnt play in summer league or got burn during preseason

FD0AE977-3168-4157-AF3E-26BA831E6A6B.jpeg

man this a must win game tonight.

dont wanna give philly the number 10 pick they need the 12 pick

is that lip stick loving mother ****er ever coming back this season? got damn it!

Nobody cared about a point guard making threes in 1994. The game done changed y’all.

Back then Mookie, Terrel Brandon, Strickland, Stockton, GP, Derek Harper, Kenny Anderson, Penny, Terry Porter, Mark Jackson, KJ, Timmy Hardaway etc were the best PGs in the league. How many of them had a 3 point shot?

I’m confident Zo will improve a lot this summer, he knows he needs to work on his shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom