**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

a81c4f9975efa3f56de59b1368a44e03.jpg

bht1nkz.gif

5e00ab93601cbe2deb813db32f043f81.jpg

Last edited:
Although im sure we all expect/want this team to beat teams with inferior talent like Detroit, Im still happy that we've competed throughout the entire season.
With constant injuries in and out of the roster, I still think this season was successful (in the context of progression, not winning obviously).

If we can add some more shooting in the off-season and keep developing these kids I see us being at least a .500 team next year (hopefully better, depending on health) :pimp:

The guy who said “what’s the point of Detroit winning?”

They are still alive for the playoffs and do not own their draft pick anyways since it’s going to clippers

That's the kinda stuff Zo was showing before he got hurt. With him it's more about inexperience than inability. He defaults to that step back all the time because he doesn't know what else to do. He'll never be kyrie but he'll be a capable scorer

He's workin'
You already know he's going to put in some LEGIT work with Kuz and Ingram in the off-season.
Guaranteed next year you'll see a new arsenal of pull ups, fadeaways and other fundamental moves to create a shot for himself.

He just gotta keep practicing and 3-4 years from now he'll be unstoppable with his size against other lead guards.

He's workin'
You already know he's going to put in some LEGIT work with Kuz and Ingram in the off-season.
Guaranteed next year you'll see a new arsenal of pull ups, fadeaways and other fundamental moves to create a shot for himself.

He just gotta keep practicing and 3-4 years from now he'll be unstoppable with his size against other lead guards.

but but but...nevermind

it was nice to have a glimmer of hope to see the playoffs, but i'm proud of the strides this team has made - the future looks bright.

the kids need to keep working, get stronger and lets see what happens with that $70m or so in cap space.

Lonzo still hasn't even played a full NBA schedule. It's gonna take him 20 games next year to hit 82 NBA games. Lonzo avg more pts than BI did last year, he'll be fine. His overall game is already better than other rookies.

That's the kinda stuff Zo was showing before he got hurt. With him it's more about inexperience than inability. He defaults to that step back all the time because he doesn't know what else to do. He'll never be kyrie but he'll be a capable scorer

The thing that bothers me is when he penetrates and gets deep in the paint then kicks is out instead of elevating and looking to score. Maybe it's confidence I don't know. But I'm sure the coaching staff is telling him all that and he'll work on it.

Would have loved to have had Hart and BI these last few weeks.

But like we have all said, the improvement is there.

This summer is everything.

Back
Top Bottom